Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
all three movies in a day . is it?????????????/
yes it is possible dear........
yes,all three movies in a day!

we get an offer to watch 2 more movies with one ticket with just an addition of extra money

I watched with my friend of 8yrs,show time were at 11 am,2pm and 6pm.

Hectic day,Everything I see now is so huge! :)

@Lohit,how well did you do in your exams?Hope it was not tough!

Swetha Shenoy
This is the longest thread in Boddunan ?I had seen many other threads here longer than this.This may become is correct.
Good Night Guys.
hi guys,
Lets live free.Lets live in the moment and enjoy this second.Why should we worry so much about future or what we did in the past.Nothing is permanent.
Expect less and be satisfied whatever you have :)
Life is great. :)
Good Morning Guys.Have a nice day.
Good morning to all members here. Have a wonderful day ahead.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Dear sajeetharan this is my first post in your thread to make it longer and I saw with in short span of time you ahve got good points keep it up
Hello everyone!

How are you spending your day?I have not other choice but spend my time at home as today is state wide bandh. It is an extension of the bandh that was declared yesterday.This is like a house arrest!

A student committed suicide on the verge of a separate Telangana state not declared...I doubt,is that the real reason behind his death? or is it that he must be vexed with his studies that he died?

A student's death always reminds me of the character Joy's death in the movie '3 idiots'.It sounds scary that people take their lives unmindful of the joy they have in living.

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.