Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey what kind of exam is this.???????????????
CDAC, Mumbai and Electronics City, Bengaluru operates from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru. The Competence in Software Technology (CST) examination was started first in September 1994. CST 2010 like all the earlier conducted CST examinations is a multipurpose examination that offers several options to those who take it. These are described below.

1. Admission to FPGDST 2010 - If you have taken CST 2009 (use Form A-2 ) or if you are taking CST 2010 (use Form A-1)
2. Admission in reputed institutions/university courses (list given below) – (Use Form A1 to apply)
3. Job opportunities at CDAC centres – (Use Form A1 to apply)
4. Opportunity to improve the scores for those who have taken CST 2009 – (Use Form A1 to apply). The candidate has to take the entire CST 2010 examination and the best score in individual papers will be taken while providing score report.
5. Dissertation Project fellowships at CDAC (use Form A-1 to apply).
give me informal answer yr . ye exams hota kis liye hia . or kon kon de sakte hia ye exam.
ok gud night . meet tommorrow...,
good night friends..time is 1:47 in chennai...let tis day brings u happines and success....

good night..meet you today again!
Good morning every one.
Today I am going to test my luck, last seven days I have lost so much money in share market and today I am going to recover some of it if market goes as per my calculation
Yes..this thread is going on lenghthening.Sajeethara,Since you are there to put something hope it will continue
@ABOVE

sure brother...what you guys doing?

i was watching match between india and bangladesh and got bored..so i came online and watching movie..
Good morning every one.
Happy republic day to all members again.
Today I am off from my job so I will stay on line whole day
Dear sajeetharan you are a member here for 8 days only and got 1600 points so try to get 400 more so that you can get revenue share from Boddunan.
The month you joined you get an extra bonus from boddunan thats superb
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.