Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
exactly, education reforms a man into a better person at all of his characters

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Education has been made our birth right.This itself explains how important education is.Our thinking,our life ,the type of person we are ..education decides that.Education without doubt can reform a man into a better one.
[quote]I agree! Education is supposed to enlighten our minds and take us to progressively higher levels of thoughts of actions but is it happening that way? That's the question! [/quote]

Unfortunately we are still following the pattern for education as laid down by the British which was designed for us to become literate and only acquire skills that would help us serve THEM in a better manner. We ignored and now have completely abolished our own education system that was a hundred times better.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What is worse that it has been turned into a commodity!
You are right Chinmoy! Education has become a commodity now and with the steep rise in fees and donations, it is now becoming a luxurious commodity far out of reach of common middle level income groups!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

ya by education one can learn about rules and regularities which are required for living life but these are learnt by only those who are really serious about this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.