Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3626]}
Overactivity of the farmer led to an underactive Abid becoming active from that day!
ha ha ha nice pictorial explanation and statement chinmoy..hope Abid can tell us more. :)
i love my childhood period i think that can i move to child again once i was a child i was very depression about the exam i was not study i think i fail but i get a 80 mark on that day this is my happyvfantansies.
A happy childhood is always full of fantasies. As a child can't differentiate reality from fantasies that's probably the reason why our childhoods are so wonderful!

I completely agree with chinmoy and i feel that some children pass this phase happily.
I was a chubby girl in childhood, everyone making me eat something and now i am suffering for that :( I wish someone was there to teach me to exercise or jog...

https://picasaweb.google.com/109528822196539033628/Bachpan click on this to see my bachpan :)

Swetha Shenoy
I didn't want to go school daily and my Father forced me to go.This was a daily routine.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I was a chubby girl in childhood, everyone making me eat something and now i am suffering for that :( I wish someone was there to teach me to exercise or jog...

https://picasaweb.google.com/109528822196539033628/Bachpan click on this to see my bachpan :)

You are very cute Swetha and i think children should look like that only. It is signs of healthy body. :)
The health habits will change after we get busy with career and other activities. Thay is why we dont find time to exercise. :(
I didn't want to go school daily and my Father forced me to go.This was a daily routine.

Ram
I think this is common problem in most of the children and sometimes they even cry a lot or scream when parents leave them at school. :)
childhood are very innicient age every one has some good or bad thing i discuss hear a bad thing to you in tenth class i bunk a lots of class and gone to cinema one day i caught this is a wrost day in my life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.