Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its better to drink 9 bottles of water perday or atleast 8 glass of water. then there will no blood purification problem, pimple problem as due to this water there will be good blood circulation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala,we are humans,not animals, we can't store 9 bottles of water in our stomach. A man needs to drink 2 to 3 litre of water per day,but usually man don't even drink 1 litre,sometimes.

Intake of more and more water is very good. But let me tell you,one interesting fact that, there is one disease that could occur,if we take excess of water in our body i.e Water intoxication.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark what ever disease you have said, I never heard about it. I think water intoxication mean it is due to impure water it occurs. according to the terminology i am guess. anyhow the message i given over here that taking 9 bottles of water perday or atleast 8 glasses of water are have be suggest by doctor not me

sarala, as ronark said we cant able to store 9 litters of water in our body. Maximum we can take 3-4 litters of water per day.

Vinu
:laugh: 9 litres a day would be alot sarala...you will end up in the bathroom for most part of the day
Water is most important thing to our good health. Every cell in our body needs water from head to toe.
There are many recommendations advise that you drink 8 glasses of water a day.

Be positive
Drininkig glass of water when going to bed reduces stroke attack.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

water is very important for maintaing the body temperature we must drink 6 litre of water daily.
deven, suraj , ronark drinking water is not to store in our body, if we drink water our blood gets diluted and purified and the unwanter material inside our skin will go away so for this reason we drink water. drinking 9 litres of water is only very good for health . if you want you please consult any of doctor they will tell the same, especially skin doctors. if we drink more water that is first help in good skin and second it is good for kidney urinary system.

Guys, wait Sarala never said 9 litres, she just said 9 bottles or 8 glasses. So bottles can be of any size and not necessarily of 1 litre!! :) and 8 glasses per day is okay and she is right Doc does recommend 8 glasses per day.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.