The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vidhi whatever you said is right. We can do practical directly without theory. but if we have learnt theory then the fullfilling of the theory of it is done by practical

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes vidhi you are right with out any thing nothig is there for student.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I feel both theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge are important. Actually practical knowledge is more important but for having practical knowledge we need theoretical knowledge so both are important.

Sarala, no doubt theoretical knowledge is important but once you know direct application of anything then you need not learn theory of it!! Dhirubhai Ambani is the greatest example of this, No MBA and no business degree, just the application and great ideas were two things that made him so succesful.

MBA degree was not popular in earlier times. Theoretical knowledge is not restricted to academic qualifications only. we get a lot of theoretical knowledge even by reading daily newspaper and other periodicals. Great literary figures like Balmiki, Kalidas, Tulsidas had no formal qualification but still had theoretical and practical knowledge both.

We need theory to give concrete shape and discipline to the practical knowledge. Also the theoretical knowledge that is not tested practically is of no use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes its true we can not apply practical for all type of knowledge so it work well for some situation.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

practical knowledge is the physical demonstration of theory.theory has its own distinct place.u cant compare both or i would say its like comparing Albert Einstein who was a great theorist with Isaac newton who was a great experimentalist.practical knowledge increase your understanding of that topic.most of the times a theory can take you many step ahead what you are today.
practical knowledge is the physical demonstration of theory.theory has its own distinct place.u cant compare both or i would say its like comparing Albert Einstein who was a great theorist with Isaac newton who was a great experimentalist.practical knowledge increase your understanding of that topic.most of the times a theory can take you many step ahead what you are today.

@Manish Tyagi
Well explanation given by manish. thank you so much

I think Practical knowledge is always far better than theoretical knowledge.
V.Arun kumar, here we are discussing about practical knowledge and theoretical knowledge not physical knowledge.

I was about to type practical knowledge. I am sorry. Now I have edited it.
Mr Arun wrote

[quote]I think Practical knowledge is always far better than theoretical knowledge.[/quote]
I am also agree with you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.