The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anand you simply google the name, every thing will be clear to you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Got it.. Its showing part of the sun.. I hope its the correct one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
There is much more, you know this is the name of grandson 11 months old, I have used this as my username.

Nice name :whistle: .I just guessed it on another site but you did not reply for it. :laugh:
oooh

Guys i was just fooling around with you saying i was angry :)

It is okay as it is a very classy joke. I wish i could even interact with the person doing the dishes but I donot have much time as i take my time cherishing the food.

Yes,Kalyani i am happy i am gifted with eating anything outside as i hardly fall sick. I carry my own water bottle and hence i donot fall sick from drinking water outside,because the easiest form of getting sick is by drinking water from outside!

I have few line of control for my food too:
1. never eat after it is just rained.
2. never eat when the food cart is beside stagnant rain water/drainage water
3. never sit before the kitchen or entrance of the hotel
4. always check the purse and budget and be clear on taxes before ordering food.
5. If i am having food from food cart,make sure that the serving guy wear gloves.
6. donot drink water from outside.
7. donot eat the display food if there are flies/mosquitos( that is what i do when i see a sweet shop-scan for flies!)
8. donot eat too much oily junk and eat less MSG food and instruct the waiter not to add the 'tasting powder' to chinese dishes
9. never enter a hotel when there is no customer in sight,probably there is no sale and the food might be the previous day's one.

I do follow these rules and yes it is true for many..i hope

Swetha Shenoy
oooh

It is okay as it is a very classy joke. I wish i could even interact with the person doing the dishes but I donot have much time as i take my time cherishing the food.

Yes,Kalyani i am happy i am gifted with eating anything outside as i hardly fall sick. I carry my own water bottle and hence i donot fall sick from drinking water outside,because the easiest form of getting sick is by drinking water from outside!

4. always check the purse and budget and be clear on taxes before ordering food.
5. If i am having food from food cart,make sure that the serving guy wear gloves.
7. donot eat the display food if there are flies/mosquitos( that is what i do when i see a sweet shop-scan for flies!)
8. donot eat too much oily junk and eat less MSG food and instruct the waiter not to add the 'tasting powder' to chinese dishes
9. never enter a hotel when there is no customer in sight,probably there is no sale and the food might be the previous day's one.

The rules are fine. Just add one and we shall have ten commandments on eating out. But I feel that if you enter a restaurant, it will not be feasible to drink your own water. The restaurant first serves water. Mostly, the water should be good enough.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

oooh

Swetha, happy to see you with smiling face.. :)

The rules are really very good and its useful to all of us. Thanks for sharing the information here. :woohoo:

Vinu
I think the topic is loosing its track so i am reporting to lock this thread. :)
[quote]oooh

Guys i was just fooling around with you saying i was angry

I do follow these rules and yes it is true for many..i hope [/quote]

He he he Swetha, you could write a fine essay on this topic!! :laugh: :laugh: Incidentally, I too particularly follow some of these rules!! :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No way SJ, I think you can not ask administrative announcements or threads to be closed. I do not see any thing wrong going on here. These are simply fun talks, Lets have fun and enjoy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Sandhya is the best among the members, old or new is no consideration here. She is the best and she will come with a bang. Just wait and watch.

Thanks Sunil...
Actually I am very much busy with an assignment...no time to spare.....
Actually it's my dream project, that I have been cherishing for more than 10 years......If all things come in my way and if it's fulfilled, sure, I will let it know among all Boddunan members. Sure!
If so, it will be the most happiest moment of my life. :)
Till then....a long wait.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.