Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is true Sandhya and I said this that Very often, a distance between the two keeps the relationship more green

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can you from my personal experience that if love is strong it will remain even if you are away or dont meet frequently.
The relationship will be green only if both are in presence or atleast meet time to time. b'cox distance creates gap between two relationships. When they meet together one day that gap will remains for some days. As the one dont know how the other things and act.

So to keep our relationship green a frequent or time to time presence is necessary.

Vinu
In this modern world, even if everyone is saying electronic media is creating gaps in relationships, I think it is not the case.
Life goes on changing and it itself accepts change.
Earlier, people used to write letters. Now all are writing emails. (It saves money, time and time lag to reduce letter)
Earlier, friends gather together at one place to have a discussion. Now all are gathering in twitter, face book etc Of course, our forums :P
Earlier, if we part with a friend at college days, chances are remote that we remember them very often or meet them. By now, sms are free and of course forwarded emails helps all of us, not to stay away, not too long....(particularly if one has settled in another country). It makes an illusion that he/she is near, since we get quick responses.
It is true, we are not missing our friends as before. Even a sms or forward is helping to keep a relationship green without fading :cheer: I think so.

What is your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhya now a days if we had not maintained relationship with friend s or family members relation ship will break. For good relation ship we must maintain a healthy relation between us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya you are absolutely true. I have got many my friends through facebook and we sometimes share many things through email.Once I felt alone now I have many friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya you are absolutely true. I have got many my friends through facebook and we sometimes share many things through email.Once I felt alone now I have many friends.

Yes. Electronic media has helped as maintaining relationships with the illusion of its 'Presence'. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
Yes Ram you are absolutely correct I am having less friends.Now with social networking sites and Boddunan I had many friends. So I can share my happiness and sad things with them happily.

I don't think presence is not the first essential factor to keep a relationship green.
If so, how can we bind each other and participate in our forum???
We share a common language. Yet we don't identify the other's face. Even then, there is an unknown bond that exists among we people. Also, we people don't prefer to meet each other.
Now say, is presence necessary? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya from your words I can say there is no need presence. We all don't know each other but we had a unknown bond between all of us to maintain friendship here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.