Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala wrote:
I believe life after death and i have already decided what to do after my death.

sanjeev wrote:
That is really surprising i don't know if someone can do anything after death. BTW what you have decided to do after death Sarala?.

sanjeev, I just want to be a soul and want to kill the people who cheat others and the people who herass women and kill them as now a days crime rate on women has increased. I feel for such reason God also will give the permission to do after my death till i get next birth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:
I believe life after death and i have already decided what to do after my death.

sanjeev wrote:
That is really surprising i don't know if someone can do anything after death. BTW what you have decided to do after death Sarala?.

sanjeev, I just want to be a soul and want to kill the people who cheat others and the people who herass women and kill them as now a days crime rate on women has increased. I feel for such reason God also will give the permission to do after my death till i get next birth

This is what many souls do. These are known as evil spirits.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

sarala wrote:

sanjeev wrote:

I agree.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sarala wrote:

sanjeev wrote:

I agree.

That's funny ! you mean that every soul becomes a killer soul? Even if we suppose that there is life after death and our souls are wandering about, how and when do they change their nature? not all people are killers or evil...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

sarala wrote:

sanjeev wrote:

Very good wish but i don't know if God allows anyone to remain on earth after death.but that would be OK may be your soul then would gets a chance to live in heaven. :laugh:
Nobody has seen heaven or hell so far.

Let me give you a glimpse of hell:

http://in.video.yahoo.com/whoknew-26139259/episodes-26139280/hell-how-various-cultures-from-the-greeks-to-the-mayans-have-imagined-hell-throughout-history-29682530.html

However, notion of hell and heaven differs from religion to religion and community to community. This is true about all false or hypothetical matters.

Nobody has seen heaven or hell so far.

Let me give you a glimpse of hell:

http://in.video.yahoo.com/whoknew-26139259/episodes-26139280/hell-how-various-cultures-from-the-greeks-to-the-mayans-have-imagined-hell-throughout-history-29682530.html

However, notion of hell and heaven differs from religion to religion and community to community. This is true about all false or hypothetical matters.

That's true it varies from religion to religion also person to person. Some people believes on it and some may not. :blink: I partially believe on it. :blink:
Now I remember one of stories told by my father when I was a kid.
He was saying about his relative, when my father was a child.

That person was suffering from a serious disease where even 'vaidya' (ayurveda physician) told, he can't be cured. He was almost in the unconscious stage. Suddenly he felt he was leaving the world along with a person like a superfast express. Suddenly, he heard someone calling from back and he turned back. Suddenly the person who was along with him caught hold of his thigh with his hand with full force which caused him pain. But he drifted from his hand and fall back.
It was miraculous that he was cured soon.......
My father says......."All we know what he tells, no one has seen it or experienced it.......so can't tell if he was saying truth or lies. But the thing which surprised me is, there were marks of a strong hand on his thigh for many days and he used to show it to everyone who payed him a visit." :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

My father says, he has also seen that hand print deep in his thigh and it was sure, it was of some strong hand.

Still now, I have thought several times... how is it possible. :whistle: :whistle:
In childhood, we believe such things easily. Also, our childhood contains such beliefs in plenty, isn't it? But now, I am thinking it several times :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Is it possible? :silly: :silly: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Yes it looks strange for people who hear it but not for those who actually seen it or experienced it. :blink: There are somethings in the world which happen but there is no logic behind it if we think it scientifically. :blink:
There are many things that cannot be explained easily. Also some time people just express their imagination as real. We can neither accept nor say that the story is fake.

There was a movie 'Jhuk Gaya Asman' on after life world and return of a soul that was wrongly taken to other world under mistaken identity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.