Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me guess some thing... "KARTHIKA" OR "THIRUVATHIRA" ... :huh:

You are guessing stars of my dearest ones....Karthika is my best friend's star. I have quoted in this thread itself.
If you know my correct DOB, it is not at all difficult...at least it should be the nearest star. Karthika and Thiruvathira...never come near my star :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You are guessing stars of my dearest ones....Karthika is my best friend's star. I have quoted in this thread itself.
If you know my correct DOB, it is not at all difficult...at least it should be the nearest star. Karthika and Thiruvathira...never come near my star :laugh: :laugh:

Let me give some clue.. :whistle:

Vinu
6-8-71...DOB of Abid and 25-9-71 DOB of Ram....So they differ by just 1 month or so. :)
Let me make an assumption about their birth time.....

Abid....
If you are born between 0 hour...8.07 am, then your star is Uthradam.
That year, that day, Thiruvonam stars starts from 8.08 am and till 12 pm, midnight (7-8-71) that star prevails...
Thiruvonam is a very good one....I don't know much about Uthradam star people (I don't have any friends)
But Thiruvonam, I have 3 in my family and 1 friend.....My daughter, my grand father and my cousin.
Actually Thiruvonam star people reach high position in life. Never think that they will bow their head before any one...(I knew my daughter and grand father very well). They are people with good principles and very powerful people. Actually, they rules. Never think that they will obey us. (Thannishtam :P ) Everything they want to do themselves and never depend on others. I knew my daughter very well. She do all her things herself. Bit easy, but difficult to manage them.

Now about Ram........
What I found is absolutely correct......even not an inch difference.
Your birth star is Anizham
Do you know Ram chetta....
For Abid, I checked more than 25 times.....with different time. But do you know, when I checked your DOB with morning 8 am, I got Anizham and I confirmed it, it is your star and no need to look with other times. Yet, I checked it.....4 or 5 times from 0 hour to 12 pm..whole 24 hours it is Anizham.

Yes....1 second I begin to think about your character...ya....your star is surely Anizham....I know many people with this star. Yes....you are a perfect fit for that star....Yes, I know my assumption is correct
Anizham stars are very calm people, both male and female. Am I not right chetta......???
But the problem is that, (I feel sometimes angry with my sister-in-law too, she has the same star, she tolerates too much :angry: ) Same is the case of you too. People can easily cheat such people due to their extra politeness. Also, they agree with other persons' decisions...ie. they are that much polite that they even forget their own desires and happiness and agree to other people's decision.
I am 100% sure, ram will say yes.
Many more things.....I will send a PM to you....won't like to discuss here.

Meera sandhu
OK...So Sandhya I am making my birth time in between 9am to 12 PM :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
OK...So Sandhya I am making my birth time in between 9am to 12 PM :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just confirm it with your parents and tell me whether my assumption is right. Please.....
So.....you agreed...'Thannishtam' :blink: :silly: Poor wife!!!!!

Meera sandhu

Let me give some clue.. :whistle:

Let me know your exact date of birth.. i cant able to find the year..!? :dry:

Vinu
Sandhya you are correct. Predict some more then I will say one thing.

@Sandhya aniyathi one request please predict and calculate about one of my friend whose date of birth is 24/01/1973.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya you are correct. Predict some more then I will say one thing.

@Sandhya aniyathi one request please predict and calculate about one of my friend whose date of birth is 24/01/1973.

I will give you his birth star and such details. If someone is close to me, with the same star, of course, I can predict you some.
Anizham...yours...I have carefully watched many people around me, with same star. that's why I was able to predict your character.
Some unpleasant things are also there, common to this star people. :( I will surely send you a PM
One thing is sure...Anizham starers are no-harm people. Am I not right, Chetta?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I told you a lie.I am sorry. Actual date is not that ie 25/9. It is my official record and in all my document. My original is 24/01/73.
Don't mind please aniyathu.If you want to calculate please do of 24/01/1973 which is my original.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sorry...I can't do it to you now.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.