Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I too got it successfully but that is too common to take notice of.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In this year 2012 everyone will celebrate his or her birthday on the day of birth.

Not a new thing Isha in year 2011 also everyone celebrated their birthdays except those who were born on 29th Feb but they celebrated on 28th Feb. :laugh:
My birth time is near about 5:00 PM and now calculate.

Yes..you are attam....
Is it your photo Ram?
I find a resemblance of that friend with you.....not slim....a little dark.....ha ha
But can't tell much about that people :)
Yet, you are a silent person....not angry or quarrels as normal man. Am I right? :)

Meera sandhu
My birth time is near about 5:00 PM and now calculate.

Yes..you are attam....
Is it your photo Ram?
I find a resemblance of that friend with you.....not slim....a little dark.....ha ha
But can't tell much about that people :)
Yet, you are a silent person....not angry or quarrels as normal man. Am I right? :)

I am so glad to read your conclusion about normal man. You mean normal men are those who quarrel a lot? Thanks God I am not normal. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil....again you changed your profile picture :woohoo:

Normally, men have less patience than women. Even if he can't find a thing wrongly placed anywhere by him, he will shout at his wife. Isn't it? Also, men get angry easily...(lose his temper suddenly). But Ram is not like that :cheer: He is like our Ram of Ramayan, remains silent.

Meera sandhu
Ram..
You didn't post your reply yet. Am I not right???

Meera sandhu
@ Sandya You are right and yes the profile picture is of mine.
I don't like quarrel and most of time I avoid it.MY wife call me Bhitu.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Sandya You are right and yes the profile picture is of mine.
I don't like quarrel and most of time I avoid it.MY wife call me Bhitu.

Yes...you are Atham born...
My brother-in-law's newborn boy is also Attam :)
Our onam celebrations starts with attam of first month-Chingam and ends on the 10th day...Thiruvonam star....
Hence it is known as Thiruvonam/onam

Meera sandhu
Atham is good or bad? discuss some more about it,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Atham is good or bad? discuss some more about it,

Of course not a bad one. But I don't know much about it since I know only a few people having this star.

Actually all stars are good. Depending upon the time of birth, his luck, unluck and fate changes

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.