Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Of course not a bad one. But I don't know much about it since I know only a few people having this star.

Actually all stars are good. Depending upon the time of birth, his luck, unluck and fate changes[/quote]
Thank you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Who is going to post his DOB now???? Be fast....

Meera sandhu
We use Gregorian calendar, which is simple and easy to remember. Being bengali, our new year is called "Akshay Titiya". So, date of birth gets changed.
We use Gregorian calendar, which is simple and easy to remember. Being bengali, our new year is called "Akshay Titiya". So, date of birth gets changed.

So, your year begins on Akshaya thritiya according to Bengali calender?....(April last)

Meera sandhu
Devyani wrote-

[quote]We use Gregorian calendar, which is simple and easy to remember. Being bengali, our new year is called "Akshay Titiya". So, date of birth gets changed.[/quote]
as per Bengali new year started on the first day of Baisakh that is not akshay Titiya.

Devyani wrote-

[quote]We use Gregorian calendar, which is simple and easy to remember. Being bengali, our new year is called "Akshay Titiya". So, date of birth gets changed.

as per Bengali new year started on the first day of Baisakh that is not akshay Titiya.[/quote]

I also think so....I think first month of every Indian calender will start in August 17 or near days. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Devyani wrote-

as per Bengali new year started on the first day of Baisakh that is not akshay Titiya.

I also think so....I think first month of every Indian calender will start in August 17 or near days. Isn't it?[/quote]
Why 17 th August?

[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Devyani wrote-

I also think so....I think first month of every Indian calender will start in August 17 or near days. Isn't it?

Why 17 th August?[/quote]

Ya..I am Malayalam calender starts on that day...chingam 1st. On the same month with Thiruvonam star, we celebrate Onam

Meera sandhu
[quote]Ya..I am Malayalam calender starts on that day...chingam 1st. On the same month with Thiruvonam star, we celebrate Onam[/quote]
I did not know this.

[quote]Ya..I am Malayalam calender starts on that day...chingam 1st. On the same month with Thiruvonam star, we celebrate Onam

I did not know this.[/quote]

On which English month, your Bengali year starts? Can you tell me?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.