Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i tried the link and its perfect. But prediction about me is totally wrong on some points.. :sick:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5699]}

They themselves are telling, only 60% will be correct :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kanna...I don't want your DOB. But can you tell me your star? Let me see....

My star :) 'ROHINI' :whistle: :cheer:

I also tried that link and tried my date, that was so common, I think most of the things would be same in every date.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i tried the link and its perfect. But prediction about me is totally wrong on some points.. :sick:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5699]}

They themselves are telling, only 60% will be correct :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kanna...I don't want your DOB. But can you tell me your star? Let me see....

My star :) 'ROHINI' :whistle: :cheer:

Is it in first Tamil month? August 17-September 17.
If so, you are born on Krishna Jayanthi. I have a friend born on that day, in fact my best friend is born on Karthika, just one day before Sri krishna jayanthi.
Krishna's star is Rohini :P :cheer:
Rohini star males are like Lord Krishna...they love flurting girls. Are you so? :P

Meera sandhu

If so, you are born on Krishna Jayanthi. I have a friend born on that day, in fact my best friend is born on Karthika, just one day before Sri krishna jayanthi.
Rohini star males are like Lord Krishna...they love flurting girls. Are you so? :P

You are wrong... U missed :laugh: :laugh:
Both dates are wrong :) So your guessing is wrong. :cheer: :lol: :whistel:

Vinu

You are wrong... U missed :laugh: :laugh:
Both dates are wrong :) So your guessing is wrong. :cheer: :lol: :whistel:

But your star is Rohini. Right??? :P

You are named Kannan by your parents. Is it because you are born on Rohini? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

But your star is Rohini. Right??? :P

You are named Kannan by your parents. Is it because you are born on Rohini? :whistle:

yes my star is Rohini..
I don't know actually my parents named "vinodh" and my grand mother need to have "Kannan". So they decided to put "Vinodh kannan". :)
i dont think they seen my star while putting this name to me.. :cheer:

Vinu
Ask your parents today itself....and answer this thread.Ok?
Tell me, Kanna, do you have any guesses about my star. Let me see, you can find it or not.....i.e. understand my character or not.
I will give you only 2 choices to answer. OK?
Let it be a game between we two....I think, only we two are there who can understand about stars :(

Meera sandhu
Ask your parents today itself....and answer this thread.Ok?
Tell me, Kanna, do you have any guesses about my star. Let me see, you can find it or not.....i.e. understand my character or not.
I will give you only 2 choices to answer. OK?
Let it be a game between we two....I think, only we two are there who can understand about stars :(

ok, i will ask my parents about this and i will come back to you..!!
ok let me know your star and i will guess your character.. :) :whistle:

Vinu
No, you try to guess my star, thinking about my character.....you can answer only two times :cheer:

Meera sandhu
your previous link is not working to guess your star... :unsure:

Vinu
your previous link is not working to guess your star... :unsure:

I think you know all 28 stars. No more knowledge required.
Aswathy...to Revathy

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.