Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OK but again I am sorry.In my all records 25/9 recorded so I told it.My original is not recorded any where.For this I want to know the actual.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya I told you a lie.I am sorry. Actual date is not that ie 25/9. It is my official record and in all my document. My original is 24/01/73.
Don't mind please aniyathu.If you want to calculate please do of 24/01/1973 which is my original.

Ram,
You can predict yourself by using the link.
www.scientificastrology.com/freegrahanilaeng.htm
First try urself and if you still get the result. Let me know i will help you. :)

Vinu
Ram....Thank God.....you are not born on Anizham......(????)
For girls, it is OK, but for men, not OK since they don't make decisions. I can't believe which one is correct.....still I don't trust you. :) Yet, I have calculated your star with 24/1/73.....
If you are born before 9:37:37 PM , it is good.....Atham is your star. From 9:37:38 it is Chithira.....not a very good one :dry:

I think, it should be Atham. Atham people are very silent and quiet....I think you also are the same. I have a friend with same star 'Attam'. People like them. :) Can't say more about this star people since I know only one person. I note similarities by studying the characters of more than 1 person and finding the common things between them.

If it is chithira, not as good as atham. I think so.
First check your correct birth time.
Happy?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya my DOB is 10-01-1976 and i calculate it as per the christian calender. :)
Sandhya my DOB is 10-01-1976 and i calculate it as per the christian calender. :)

But you should know the birth time also. then only it can be calculated correctly since 1 day itself, two stars may appear.....we can't tell when the second star begins. So, give me the time :)

Meera sandhu
My birth time is near about 5:00 PM and now calculate.

Ram, you can check by urself using the link which i post.

Vinu

But you should know the birth time also. then only it can be calculated correctly since 1 day itself, two stars may appear.....we can't tell when the second star begins. So, give me the time :)

My parents don't know the actual time of my birth they just know mine is around 6:00 AM in the morning. :)
That's an interesting fact! I did not know about it. I always calculated it by the christian calendar, where it falls on the same day each year.
Vinodh the link is working and I get my horoscope successfully.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.