Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala wrote:
When we are lazy we should not take bath with warm water because it leads our lazy to more lazy and finally sleep

sanjeev wrote: But what to do in winters as i can't take bath with cold water in winters.

In winter, we already shiver due to the cold, so at that time it is good do exercise then first cool will go from your body so shiver will stop. I mostly take bath with cold water only. Then laziness wont occur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am never lazy.But on Sunday I am very lazy.On Sunday I just delay in doing my work.I take rest on Sunday.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When we are lazy we should not take bath with warm water because it leads our lazy to more lazy and finally sleep

But what to do in winters as i can't take bath with cold water in winters. :laugh:

Of course, you cannot bathe in cold water during winter. The best way is to bathe in fresh water drawn from underground by Jet Pump/ submersible pump. This water is warm enough. If you get tapped municipal water, it is better to bathe in lukewarm water.

Moreover during winter, you cannot rise so early as in summer.

But I am helpless as I have to wake up early in the winters too due to my kids. :evil:

Absolutely one can take bath with the direct water comes out of jet/submesible pump as it is not that much cold. :)

But what to do in winters as i can't take bath with cold water in winters. :laugh:

Of course, you cannot bathe in cold water during winter. The best way is to bathe in fresh water drawn from underground by Jet Pump/ submersible pump. This water is warm enough. If you get tapped municipal water, it is better to bathe in lukewarm water.

But I am helpless as I have to wake up early in the winters too due to my kids. :evil:

Absolutely one can take bath with the direct water comes out of jet/submesible pump as it is not that much cold. :)

Even tap water direct from the water supply is not that cold. I have never taken a bathe of warm water but fresh water.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even tap water direct from the water supply is not that cold. I have never taken a bathe of warm water but fresh water.

I don't take bath even with the fresh water I like hot water in winters. :laugh:

I don't take bath even with the fresh water I like hot water in winters. :laugh:

This is your personal choice but I feel fresh by taking bathe in fresh water, swimming in rivers and sea.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of the times when i feel lazy, i try to listen the fast beat song or music which makes me feel active and i start dancing. finally my laziness will go

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today am really feeling lazy and tired as I have just arrived after a long journey. That's why am sitting in front of computer for hours working in forums

Meera sandhu
Today am really feeling lazy and tired as I have just arrived after a long journey. That's why am sitting in front of computer for hours working in forums

Even you are lazy you are in top postion. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I feel lazy to wake up in mornings every day my son use to woke up me. :) :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.