Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel lazy on Sundays and just feel like lying around and do nothing. :silly: I also find myself feeling lazy in the afternoons after lunch. :laugh:

Yes when I am home on holidays I too feel sleepy after lunch but I am surprised as I don't feel it in the office. :woohoo:

It's nice to sleep on Sunday afternoons after having lunch. But if you make it a habit, 4-5 days a week, you will become more fat :laugh: :laugh:
instead see a movie or work in forums :cheer:

But you don't know sitting whole day in front of computer also makes you fatty so its better to sleep than to make your eyes tired when you have same results at the end. :laugh:
I feel lazy on Sundays and just feel like lying around and do nothing. :silly: I also find myself feeling lazy in the afternoons after lunch. :laugh:

Yes when I am home on holidays I too feel sleepy after lunch but I am surprised as I don't feel it in the office. :woohoo:

It's nice to sleep on Sunday afternoons after having lunch. But if you make it a habit, 4-5 days a week, you will become more fat :laugh: :laugh:

But you don't know sitting whole day in front of computer also makes you fatty so its better to sleep than to make your eyes tired when you have same results at the end. :laugh:

Forums have gained me 5kgs in the past 8 months :(

Meera sandhu

I told you the reason may be now you stand up and participate on the forums. :laugh: :laugh:

I told you the reason may be now you stand up and participate on the forums. :laugh: :laugh:

Hi hi hi :angry:
Agreed :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!!

Meera sandhu
I feel so lazy on when office holidays. I woke up very late that times.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I feel so lazy on when office holidays. I woke up very late that times.

Every one do that even I feel sleepy in day time on holidays. I don't like to do anything on holidays but can't help it as my wife is very strict she does not allow me to do it. :woohoo:
To woke up in morning i was very lazy that too in holidays means i dont like to woke up.
To woke up in morning i was very lazy that too in holidays means i dont like to woke up.

You were and now you are not lazy. :blink:

Do you get up early morning these days?. :blink:
Laziness comes to me on the Sunday. On Sunday I just spent time watching TV and sleeping late in the morning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In holidays i am very lazy :) :)

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.