Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If travelling is your hobby then you may decide to travel in weekend but rest is best option on holiday.

Yes you can call it like hobby.. I always enjoy such trip with family and friends during these holidays.. and This surely erase all my mental and other stress..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Am also lazy.. I remember one point told by Bill Gates about the lazy people.. He said, "I like lazy people because, they only find the best and easy way to solve a problem". I think its correct.....

yes, when we take rest, our mind get relaxed and new ideas will be created. so always take rest as much as possible.. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
Am also lazy.. I remember one point told by Bill Gates about the lazy people.. He said, "I like lazy people because, they only find the best and easy way to solve a problem". I think its correct.....

yes, when we take rest, our mind get relaxed and new ideas will be created. so always take rest as much as possible.. :laugh: :laugh:

But not too much..it will again make you lazy

Meera sandhu

But not too much..it will again make you lazy

Yes i know. But, one day we take more rest will help me to work for the whole week. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
I get up as usual on Sundays or any Holiday. I also move out from house and walk some distance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

After a 6 day of working every human being become lazy and they does not want to wake up early on Sunday.I too do that.
7_5_139_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6244]}
Do you want me to make a public admission of it!

Yes, of course...
I have already admitted it :cheer:
36_5_11_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course...
I have already admitted it :cheer:

I am not going to follow in your footsteps!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6247]}
For me everyday is a sunday as am not working anywhere and not studying anywhere. I am not married to prepare food for the husband. so am always free. But I feel lazy to wake up at morning before 8. I wake before 8 as my mom wakes me but again I goto sleep

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.