Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, weather play a great role to change my mood. Rains make me romantic and cold weather makes me lazy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Laziness comes to me on the Sunday. On Sunday I just spent time watching TV and sleeping late in the morning.

That means on Sunday you are lazy only and fit for rest six days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When I feel tiredness then I become lazy for some time but if I am in fresh mood then I get busy.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I feel laziest when I am sufering from cough and cold. My head pains so much that I can hardly understand the things around me. I really become lazy and do nothing. I sit ideally to keep sneezing.
When I feel tiredness then I become lazy for some time but if I am in fresh mood then I get busy.

Yes sudden motivation, excitement and happiness can make people work with full energy. Sometimes good musics can do this therapy.
I feel so lazy on when office holidays. I woke up very late that times.

This is normal not only for the office goers but also for the school and college goers. We anxiously wait for the holiday. Sunday is always a holiday. It is a fun day.
I feel lazy early morning when i wake up, but to come out laziness, I perform exercises. Actually Laziness occurs when your body did not receive enough oxygen. So when we perform exercises our body will receive enough oxygen. So then we become active. Tiredness is also a cause of laziness, at such situations we need to take rest and sleep for few minutes then laziness will go. some times, due to becoming bore of some thing, we may become Lazy, at that time you should take bath with cold water, then you can become healthy. if you take bath with hot water, you will feel more lazy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.