Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I work hard daily.After completing all my household work I just take out time and sat in front of my laptop and work on Boddunan.I get tired but still I work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I work hard daily.After completing all my household work I just take out time and sat in front of my laptop and work on Boddunan.I get tired but still I work.

You do it right work is important for us sitting idle at home is not good for us.One must use his/her capabilities to convert them in to useful work. I know you have been an active member since few days at least I am motivated by your work. :)
Yes, I am also feel lazy on specially holidays.

Because, I am feel relax, on holidays.

Be positive
Yes, I am also feel lazy on specially holidays.

Because, I am feel relax, on holidays.

How to avoid it? :blink:

These days I keep myself busy in household works and shopping but still in day time I feel lazy and sleep a bit to take rest. :laugh:
I feel lazy on Sundays and just feel like lying around and do nothing. :silly: I also find myself feeling lazy in the afternoons after lunch. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
I feel lazy on Sundays and just feel like lying around and do nothing. :silly: I also find myself feeling lazy in the afternoons after lunch. :laugh:

Yes when I am home on holidays I too feel sleepy after lunch but I am surprised as I don't feel it in the office. :woohoo:

Yes when I am home on holidays I too feel sleepy after lunch but I am surprised as I don't feel it in the office. :woohoo:

It's nice to sleep on Sunday afternoons after having lunch. But if you make it a habit, 4-5 days a week, you will become more fat :laugh: :laugh:
instead see a movie or work in forums :cheer:

Meera sandhu

It's nice to sleep on Sunday afternoons after having lunch. But if you make it a habit, 4-5 days a week, you will become more fat :laugh: :laugh:
instead see a movie or work in forums :cheer:

i usually avoid sleeping in the afternoons though when the whether is nice and its a holiday I cant resist my sleep. ;)

Live in the present :)

You do it right work is important for us sitting idle at home is not good for us.One must use his/her capabilities to convert them in to useful work. I know you have been an active member since few days at least I am motivated by your work. :)

One can easily lose count of the hours when you are in front of a computer.I have seen it happen with me, and you may easily put things off to a later time because you are doing something interesting on the net.This is also a kind of lazyness :cheer: ...Sometimes I feel that one should make a strict time table so that none of the important jobs get postponed ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One can easily lose count of the hours when you are in front of a computer.I have seen it happen with me, and you may easily put things off to a later time because you are doing something interesting on the net.This is also a kind of lazyness :cheer: ...Sometimes I feel that one should make a strict time table so that none of the important jobs get postponed ..

You have said something very true. Often many of us don't even realise that we have become addicted to the net. Even I was guilty of wasting my time on internet surfing and going through the forum instead of doing what I should be doing. So nowadays I am trying to change that so I open my laptop only after I have finished my other works.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.