Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you have opened a packet of biscuits, then place them in fridge, preferably in closed plastic containers. You can protect them from insects and ants. also, they will be chilled, crispy and tastes a little bit different. Try it today itself

Meera sandhu
if you have used a lemon for lemon juice then you can use the left part of it for scrubbing your nails or elbows too it will help your nails to get back the shine and in elbow it will remove the darkness due to surnburn etc.

a.s.
Use lighter shades to paint your houses that will keep your house cool and will save on electricity bills.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Also save money while repainting it.
Check my article
http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/112-Home%20Development%20/18957-when-you-give-colour-to-your-home.html?Improvement=
You can get some nice tips while painting your house

Meera sandhu
Usually while preparing potato fry and other fries, the curry get stick to the bowl. The best tip for this is, when you keep the bowl on the stove, let the bowl get heated more and then only add oil and prepare your curry. then the curry will not stick to the bowl and finally you will good curry and it wont be waste then it is very easy to wash the bowl

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Usually while preparing potato fry and other fries, the curry get stick to the bowl. The best tip for this is, when you keep the bowl on the stove, let the bowl get heated more and then only add oil and prepare your curry. then the curry will not stick to the bowl and finally you will good curry and it wont be waste then it is very easy to wash the bowl

yes the same thing you can o while making omellete or half fry.first put a little oil on the pan and on the whole pan by doing this egg will not stick to pan.

a.s.
While cutting onions, your eyes will get water due to the onions. So after removing the skin of the onions dip them in water for a minutes and then cut them into pieces or keep the onion in the refrigerator for 2 minutes then after cutting the onions your eyes won't get water

While cutting onions, your eyes will get water due to the onions. So after removing the skin of the onions dip them in water for a minutes and then cut them into pieces or keep the onion in the refrigerator for 2 minutes then after cutting the onions your eyes won't get water

Refrigerate shallots and onions for 2 hours :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Nice tips I will share it with my wife.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
While prepare dosa, try to add fenu greek seeds in the mixture which we prepare for dosa, then they will come more crispy and tasty

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.