Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am also not bad.....when she start coming here, I used to just look her hands, without her knowledge, just before she leaves :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahaha :woohoo: But Sandhya thieves do not carry the theft items in hands and go away in front of the owner..hahaha.. :woohoo:

I should check my kitchen bottles and snacks box :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes drinking milk is the most common thing the maids do. :woohoo:

Don't worry, my maid drinks only black tea :woohoo:

Recheck it if she drinks milk over black tea to make it tea. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Recheck it if she drinks milk over black tea to make it tea. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't worry, I make black tea for her :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Don't worry, I make black tea for her :evil: :evil: :evil:

:woohoo: Making tea for maid not a good idea sandhya. :woohoo: :P
Ha ha.. Yes they always have some trick for taking those items.. Its hard to find out them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
We should be more careful about cash and other valuables. We have to be lenient on things like eating in the kitchen. I always agree for free meal to maid servant in addition to salary. Hence no question of stealing in kitchen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We should be more careful about cash and other valuables. We have to be lenient on things like eating in the kitchen. I always agree for free meal to maid servant in addition to salary. Hence no question of stealing in kitchen.

Yes, of course. They deserve a cup of tea or a lunch

Meera sandhu
Currently, I have no maid in my home but when I did have earlier some months back, I used to treat her with respect and kindness that every human being deserves and I never once had any problems with her. Because I treated her well and with compassion, she was very much honest and trustworthy! I have seen many examples where people treat their maids with disdain and those are the homes where they indulge in petty thievery!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes drinking milk is the most common thing the maids do. :woohoo:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6351]}
cookie_med_wht.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6351]}[/quote]
They can steal some snacks too

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6352]}
2_2012-03-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6351]}

They can steal some snacks too

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6352]}[/quote]

Maids who are fond of milk and snacks are really good ones, at least they won't cast their eyes on other valuables!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6354]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.