Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually people never admit their mistakes...so no question of asking forgiveness from God. ;) They go to temple to ask for something

What is this "something"? :unsure:

To get a job, to win for an exam, to get more money, to cure from disease....

i don't believe that persons go to temple to ask God to forgive their sins. It is very rare. Isn't it?

Nice answer but those who go for other things too ask to forgive them if they have done anything wrong at last in front of God at least i do that. :laugh:
image004_2012-01-24_2012-03-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Actually p

Nice answer but those who go for other things too ask to forgive them if they have done anything wrong at last in front of God at least i do that. :laugh:

Now, I got the thief in hand

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6398]}
10771123-a-cartoon-cowboy-in-front-of-a-computer.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
People confess and seek forgiveness from God, who is helpless before them. They dare not confess before police or court. This is nothing but buffoonery.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually p

Now, I got the thief in hand

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6398]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6399]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sanjeev, sometimes people get a situation in such way that they need to do crime though they know that it is sin. so later they goto god for forgive. Atleast the punishment for that sin will reduce. that is the main thing.

For example, a boy needs 5 lakhs in a days for his sisters operation as she need to get operated in 24 hours and there is no other go for him. So what he can do. he rob some one or kill some one and get the money.then give life to his sister.

He know it is sin. So he goto god and request him to forgive.

Some people goto god for forgiveness as they know that the crimes and sins they did in this birth will effect their next birth. this may be another cause.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sanjeev, sometimes people get a situation in such way that they need to do crime though they know that it is sin. so later they goto god for forgive. Atleast the punishment for that sin will reduce. that is the main thing.

For example, a boy needs 5 lakhs in a days for his sisters operation as she need to get operated in 24 hours and there is no other go for him. So what he can do. he rob some one or kill some one and get the money.then give life to his sister.

Some people goto god for forgiveness as they know that the crimes and sins they did in this birth will effect their next birth. this may be another cause.

When you commit crime against some individual or society, the best way is to confess before the concerned person and express serious regret and compensate that person. Also, one should go to police and confess before court and get punishment for misdeed. But the offenders know that 'God' is only a hypothetical entity and can do no harm nor tell anyone. So, they stealthily confess before God and seek forgiveness. This way, they get false satisfaction of seeking pardon.

When you commit crime against some individual or society, the best way is to confess before the concerned person and express serious regret and compensate that person. Also, one should go to police and confess before court and get punishment for misdeed. But the offenders know that 'God' is only a hypothetical entity and can do no harm nor tell anyone. So, they stealthily confess before God and seek forgiveness. This way, they get false satisfaction of seeking pardon.

I was also thinking to say the same thing.......
If we find that mistake is in our side, we should ask Sorry from that person, not from God.I believe so. Isn't it? :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
GOD is great. He forgives us for our sins if we go into his shelter by true heart. But this is not for criminals.
GOD is great. He forgives us for our sins if we go into his shelter by true heart. But this is not for criminals.

But only criminals and cheats go to God or temples. If you sin against other humans, only they can forgive. That is why in Islamic Law, the murderer can be forgiven only by blood relation of the victim and nobody else.

Gulshanji you statement is wrong. that is only criminals and cheats going to god or temples. Its a blunder.

Every one have freedom to visit temples. People who love god also visit god. So do you mean people who ever visiting temples are criminals and cheat. this is really bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.