Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow thats great its a good news.after reading the whole thread i recalled that song "hum bh :woohoo: :laugh: i agar bacche hote naam hmara hota babloo-dabloo khane ko milte ladoo"

a.s.
wow thats great its a good news.after reading the whole thread i recalled that song "hum bh :woohoo: :laugh: i agar bacche hote naam hmara hota babloo-dabloo khane ko milte ladoo"

hahaha :woohoo: you don't need to be babloo or dabloo for ladoo hehehe... :woohoo:
i know but then too life of kids is too good.no tension at that age just have fun and chocolates also.. :) :whistle:

a.s.
Yes... That age is great time of life. We get most of the attention from family and many more fun.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
yes parents even dont get angry on small kids and even they get so many chocolates..i wish i could be a child again.. :)

a.s.
Thats good sanjeev, your children didn't cry while going to school leaving you. that means they are interest. Let them continue this interest.I wish them good luck

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala it should be "that means they are interested" or "they are having interest."

a.s.
Thats good sanjeev, your children didn't cry while going to school leaving you. that means they are interest. Let them continue this interest.I wish them good luck

Thanks Sarala but today they did not as my daughter was suffering from fever due to which she did not sleep last night. :(
ohh thats sad..hope she is fine now..god bless her

a.s.
ohh thats sad..hope she is fine now..god bless her

Just now i phoned to my wife.Now she is better and will be OK soon. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.