Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Regarding Points, I think Administrator should take decision and put an end to this issue

I am sure there are moderators who make him aware of that so no need for advise from a member who has brought in doom to this site by his activities ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the Moderators can solve tis ever burning problem, there is nothing like it

Sure they will do whatever is within their capacity, so no  need for a troublesome member to break his head over it and pretend as if he is concerned..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If once the rule is laid. Troublesome members will not dare to break the rule

Good you realise that since you are the troublesome member here as we all know, you probably think you are very smart but others are smarter believe me esp the moderator s who can see through..

Welcome. I agree that I am not smart

Good ,...only time will tell

Just wait and see.

Not the first time you have made such resolutions , so your words can only be taken with a bucket full of salt ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.