Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The most important aspect of any form  of communication is mutual dialogue,  not imposing oneself on others because there is nothing better to do , which is nothing but shamelessness ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think mutual dialogue is possible in forums. Forcing one's opinions is uncalled for.

rambabu wrote:

I think mutual dialogue is possible in forums. Forcing one's opinions is uncalled for.

Forcing your opinion and your self on other members is something that you have become an expert at. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No. It is just a wrong opinion. By the way, if some body forces his opinion, I am not the gne to fall for it, unless I am convinced

Well ...you are a very wise know all ...all are not as wise or knowledgeable as you are which is why most of your posts go way over our heads , i guess only you can see any sense in them...

Thank you for your Advise. I take care

Please do so at least now...

According to me, the article contains a lot more than forums.But the article is the result of only one's intelligence while forum which includes a lot of answers is an outcome of so many people's judgment.So, obviously, the forum should be given more importance.  

But I believe that instead of giving points on reading article points should be given if someone provides suggestion through a comment on the article.It will improve the quality an article too.

I agree With you.Through forms, members derive pleasure and at the same time earn money too.

Aditya tripathi wrote:

According to me, the article contains a lot more than forums.But the article is the result of only one's intelligence while forum which includes a lot of answers is an outcome of so many people's judgment.So, obviously, the forum should be given more importance.  

But I believe that instead of giving points on reading article points should be given if someone provides suggestion through a comment on the article.It will improve the quality an article too.

Yes I agree with that and thats what some of us members have been expressing in our posts earlier, not to give points for reading articles since it is being misused ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.