Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I would prefer if forum posts are separated from other activities and see how some of the members retain their interest in forums. Clicking at articles should be a different section which will let us know who is READING how many articles in a day. That READING points should be displayed in real time on dashboard like forum section right now.

Thats a good suggestion but unfortunately it's no use expressing it. Asking for a real change on this site is like throwing stones in a canyon. The admin has left us alone with his revenue generating ads and an irritating member. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I would prefer if forum posts are separated from other activities and see how some of the members retain their interest in forums. Clicking at articles should be a different section which will let us know who is READING how many articles in a day. That READING points should be displayed in real time on dashboard like forum section right now.

Thats a good suggestion but unfortunately it's no use expressing it. Asking for a real change on this site is like throwing stones in a canyon. The admin has left us alone with his revenue generating ads and an irritating member. 

If the admin puts his mind to it there is a very easy solution..

1, Members get only 10 or whatever points a day for reading articles ..One should stay on the article page for a minimum of 45 seconds to get the point.

2, Thank you should be monitored since now the said member is digging out old discussions and thanking members who are no longer active and the discussion has lost its relevance..

3, The leader board should be on a rota basis so that a member gets the top slot once a month only..this will automatically bring down all scam activities like article reading for points, thank yous for points etc ..

If no measures are taken it will come down to just the admin and the said member on this site in the near future ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That " The Leader Board should be on a rota basis " was suggested by several members. But it did not materialize. This says that the Administrator is unwilling to implement the suggestion

rambabu wrote:

That " The Leader Board should be on a rota basis " was suggested by several members. But it did not materialize. This says that the Administrator is unwilling to implement the suggestion

So it is obvious that you are against a democratic move , for obvious reasons..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Leader Board pertaining things are in the realm of Administrator

Sure , does anyone have doubts over that ? But as members who contribute and keep this site afloat we have the right to suggest something that would be for the betterment of all members and the site itself ...

I only said that we should have 2 leader boards, one for forum posts and the other for READING articles. That will bring doodh ka doodh and Panee ka Panee. Mixing both these is not a fair game for honest ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

A good suggestion. Hope your suggestion gets a nod of approval from the Administrator

suni51 wrote:

I only said that we should have 2 leader boards, one for forum posts and the other for READING articles. That will bring doodh ka doodh and Panee ka Panee. Mixing both these is not a fair game for honest ones.

I am sure most members or almost all members but one would agree with that. .

suni51 wrote:

I would say why not do away with points for reading articles ,instead give one point when a relevant comment is left on the article ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.