Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Its true people do not want to read lengthy things due to shortage of time so they invest mostly time in forum depends upon the availability and make him active on boddunan.

I enjoy participating in forum discussion. I don't find reading lenghy articles boring if it is well written and informative. A poor article might be boring but good articles still hold my interest

For online reading,  i don't prefer very lengthy articles, however good it might be as I suffer from poor eye sights. But for offline articles, I don't mind lengthy ones.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Its true people do not want to read lengthy things due to shortage of time so they invest mostly time in forum depends upon the availability and make him active on boddunan.

I enjoy participating in forum discussion. I don't find reading lenghy articles boring if it is well written and informative. A poor article might be boring but good articles still hold my interest

For online reading,  i don't prefer very lengthy articles, however good it might be as I suffer from poor eye sights. But for offline articles, I don't mind lengthy ones.

I am not fond of extremely lengthy articles and especially when the online articles which sometimes are very repetitive. Even online articles lead to various links which is quite distracting. 

shampasaid

" Reading maketh a man" said Bacon. In modern age more people are reading print and online books than ever. Witness sale of books. My novel " Romance of the Frontier"  sold over 10000 copies is proof that people like to read long articles and books.  If boddunan readers are interested they can get the book on Amazon.in and. Com

MG Singh wrote:

" Reading maketh a man" said Bacon. In modern age more people are reading print and online books than ever. Witness sale of books. My novel " Romance of the Frontier"  sold over 10000 copies is proof that people like to read long articles and books.  If boddunan readers are interested they can get the book on Amazon.in and. Com

Congrats @MG  on selling your novel successfully  ..that is indeed great ! Books and reading materials would never lose their value ever..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

Congrats, it's not a bad score within two years of publication of your book. I would love to read it provided I have a promo-code. Great job MG  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Forums are more informative & productive to be a part of as in this place multiple topics of interest are known, understood & interacted in a short span of time without much effort.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Absolutely agree with you epraneeth77. I think that you can find many interesting and helpful information here, from how-to question to different tools, apps and services And the biggest plus is that you can get an answer very quick. 

Is the award for forum activation, most number of posts still active or has it been stopped?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Congrats, it's not a bad score within two years of publication of your book. I would love to read it provided I have a promo-code. Great job MG  

I can send you a complimentary copy.  Send your address and tell no on my email which you have. 

Still waiting! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.