Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Old habits especially bad ones die hard - a wise quote 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Instead of weeping over the old habits, it's better to change - another wise saying

Your own wise (un) wise quote that you hardly follow. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL. Fortunately you did not say to swear by Gita

LOL...I doubt swearing by Gita means anything to  you , who seems to have  absolutely no ethics...

Are Forum posts having any rewards monthly even now? I think forum posts make the website more vibrant & active for the members, it discusses opinions of different people on a large scale to get the correct information & knowledge in a short span of time.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Taking part at forum make sure you log in daily.

Because of it we introduce with current affairs. We know about active members and their opinions well.   

Be positive
epraneeth77 wrote:

Are Forum posts having any rewards monthly even now? I think forum posts make the website more vibrant & active for the members, it discusses opinions of different people on a large scale to get the correct information & knowledge in a short span of time.

I do not think any rewards is there for forum posts. It has been  more than an year since I have joined this site and I have not come across any such rewards. However there were a few contest forum.

I wish that the monthly rewards is back.

Also would like to have more of contests. I totally agree that forum makes the website vibrant. Such rewards and contest will keep it interesting and the members will be more active.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Its true people do not want to read lengthy things due to shortage of time so they invest mostly time in forum depends upon the availability and make him active on boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Its true people do not want to read lengthy things due to shortage of time so they invest mostly time in forum depends upon the availability and make him active on boddunan.

I enjoy participating in forum discussion. I don't find reading lenghy articles boring if it is well written and informative. A poor article might be boring but good articles still hold my interest

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.