Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
It's you...no one else....of course, you are going to be my first guru
Actually, the tense of the previous quote made you confused...actually me tooo......

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6858]}[/quote]

You insulted my guru...yet you are crying...why?
2_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]
Actually, the tense of the previous quote made you confused...actually me tooo......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6858]}

You insulted my guru...yet you are crying...why?[/quote]

I don't see much of hope in either of these two!! While one is demanding 'guru dakshina' before imparting lessons and another is trying every trick of the trade to dodge payment!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6859]}
[quote]

I don't see much of hope in either of these two!! While one is demanding 'guru dakshina' before imparting lessons and another is trying every trick of the trade to dodge payment!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6859]}[/quote]

I am ready to give my first painting as Guru dakshina. But she is insulting my guru....what should I do :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
36_1_5_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]

I am ready to give my first painting as Guru dakshina. But she is insulting my guru....what should I do :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

How can you commit your first painting to anyone when you are yet to pick up painting!! Kalyani has seen through your clever games!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6861]}
[quote]

I am ready to give my first painting as Guru dakshina. But she is insulting my guru....what should I do :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How can you commit your first painting to anyone when you are yet to pick up painting!! Kalyani has seen through your clever games!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6861]}[/quote]

She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi????????
26_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]

She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi????????[/quote] Na, bhujte parini!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6864]}
animated-gifs-goates-05_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi????????
Na, bhujte parini!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6864]}[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6866]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya what about your novel have you writiing it or forgotten about it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

crying-1_2012-04-20.gif

2_2012-04-20.gif

I am ready to give my first painting as Guru dakshina. But she is insulting my guru....what should I do

36_1_5_2012-04-20.gif[/quote]

See ! That's why I call you my best friend!!! You guessed it right!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Na, bhujte parini!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6864]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6866]}[/quote]

hehehe im having fun..yo sandhya sandhya

chinmoy da chinmoy da..
oh im confused that whose side i should take..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.