Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya write it fastly and complete it we also want to read that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya write it fastly and complete it we also want to read that one.

then learn Malayalam fast. Sure, I will gift you a copy :)

Meera sandhu
yes i have started writing but currently im writing few points that how to arrange it.

This is better to write E-books, this is not only easy but easy to sell also. You can contact Amazon.com for this.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For writing a book or anything, first we need to read alot then only we can write

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For writing a book or anything, first we need to read alot then only we can write

yes you are before writing any book or novel one should read a lot as it gives an idea about writing the way you want.even reading only inspired me for this as im fond of reading novels.

a.s.

yes you are before writing any book or novel one should read a lot as it gives an idea about writing the way you want.even reading only inspired me for this as im fond of reading novels.

I have successfully completed first part...was able to write something as I was enjoying my holidays at my home :)

Meera sandhu
Nice Tip Share Here But How one think of End When They Just start it..............
It's your horizon of knowledge,gift of observation , depth of feelings and mastery of the language that go into making a readable novel or a story or any literary work!
[quote]It's your horizon of knowledge,gift of observation , depth of feelings and mastery of the language that go into making a readable novel or a story or any literary work! [/quote]

Yes, you have given the exact keywords, knowledge and depth being the most important!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
While writing novel , not only novel any story or anything which we write, it should be in such a manner that the reader should feel what happens next or what is next and they should get be excited to read futher

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.