The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While it is raining at first time, when i open the window i get a fresh mud smell. It is really amazing smell

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

While it is raining at first time, when i open the window i get a fresh mud smell. It is really amazing smell

If we are sitting in drawing Room,and if we don't know it is raining outside,then too the smell tells it all.

Want to make each day Accountable

I toooooooo.............I like the bacteria smell on the earth .. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I am very much waiting for the rain to fall in our town,as heat in our town is very much and Temperature is increasing.
Good Breeze do flows,but no rain. :(

I am very much waiting for the rain to fall in our town,as heat in our town is very much and Temperature is increasing.
Good Breeze do flows,but no rain. :(

I think the Monsoon will come here in North India at the end of this month. Hope it comes before the time otherwise we will have to tolerate this unbearable heat for almost 10 days more. :evil:
I love to get wet in rain, its wonderful experience and feeling. I really love it. after geting wet i love eat hot tea

i too love to get wet in rains and after that taking hot tea of ginger with pakodi.. :) :)

a.s.
I love to get wet in rain, its wonderful experience and feeling. I really love it. after geting wet i love eat hot tea

i too love to get wet in rains and after that taking hot tea of ginger with pakodi.. :) :)

I too!!
In my childhood days, we bath in rains.
But if now we do so, everyone will say we are mad :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Everyone likes rain and People love to get wet in rainy season.But be careful,don't get ill.

finally its raining here also this time but unfortunately i cant go and bath in rain this time but now weather outside is awsome.. :) :)

a.s.
finally its raining here also this time but unfortunately i cant go and bath in rain this time but now weather outside is awsome.. :) :)

But still in Delhi there is no sign of rain heat is increasing day by day and it has become difficult to go out of house in day. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.