The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
finally its raining here also this time but unfortunately i cant go and bath in rain this time but now weather outside is awsome.. :) :)

But still in Delhi there is no sign of rain heat is increasing day by day and it has become difficult to go out of house in day. :blink:

may be in 2-3 days it may rain there also.but as it rained tonight but now again its the same as always.and even due to humidity its too bad..

a.s.
we are expecting rain from past 1 week. but except my city remainingplaces in the ap state it is raining

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

finally its raining here also this time but unfortunately i cant go and bath in rain this time but now weather outside is awsome.. :) :)

But still in Delhi there is no sign of rain heat is increasing day by day and it has become difficult to go out of house in day. :blink:

may be in 2-3 days it may rain there also.but as it rained tonight but now again its the same as always.and even due to humidity its too bad..

I pray it rains heavily in 2~3 days here so that we may get rid of heat here. :)
In my town, still it will take time,because here Monsoon reaches little late.

Want to make each day Accountable

Last time it rained so heavily and this time we are not seeing any sign of rains in Delhi. :evil:
Today it rained a bit in our locality. but not heavy one

Yesterday we are having big rain it continued to morning but now it is cool no rain.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yesterday we are having big rain it continued to morning but now it is cool no rain.

:( :( but still the things are same in Delhi as it was since 10 days we are eagerly waiting for rain to come. :blink:
2 days before, it was heavy rain in hyderabad. and some other places of Andhra Pradesh. But Only visakhapatnam which has no rain fall at all. People say that it is due to over pollution

In patna raining is continuous for last 6 days with not with a bang..... Every one hour interval of time a shower comes........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.