The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our Onam was really soaked in rain......
But we feel it's maveli's blessings...particularly at the noon while we were having our Kerala Sadya. This year monsoon was much low ...not even 50% of expectations, particularly Southern districts. But the past 5 days have given us a lot....

Hope you really had a wonderful Onam Sandhya. Where are the goodies by the way? :silly:

Onam sadya or Onam Sandhya :blink: :blink:

Sadya means Vegetarian meal prepared for lunch...
Sandhya means, of course me :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
From last few days on wards it was raining here so much. As it is going to finish the season.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Rain are most welcome after the hot summer.Yesterday it rained heavily in Delhi.I enjoyed it sitting beside my window with a hot plate of pakoda in hand.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Rain are most welcome after the hot summer.Yesterday it rained heavily in Delhi.I enjoyed it sitting beside my window with a hot plate of pakoda in hand.

Really? not in West Delhi then. Though I was eagerly waiting for good rains yesterday. :angry: This is partiality. :silly:

Live in the present :)
Today also it was forecasted that it will rain heavily but it did not but it seems it will rain tomorrow so take care friends. :)
Today also it was forecasted that it will rain heavily but it did not but it seems it will rain tomorrow so take care friends. :)

our Kerala is fully soaked in rain for the past couple of weeks and will continue next two weeks also, though its strength is going to dip

Meera sandhu

our Kerala is fully soaked in rain for the past couple of weeks and will continue next two weeks also, though its strength is going to dip

Then you might be feeling happy as I think you love greenery and you know rain makes plants and tress to flourish.But here in Delhi i don't like rain as every where on the road there is water logging which cause traffic jams. :evil:

Then you might be feeling happy as I think you love greenery and you know rain makes plants and tress to flourish.But here in Delhi i don't like rain as every where on the road there is water logging which cause traffic jams. :evil:

But if you go to capital city..particularly Thampanoor bus stand in a heavy rain, you can swim :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Kolkata and its neighborhood have been experiencing heavy rains for the past two days! The late mischief of the monso :ohmy: on!!
From day before yesterday it was raining heavily in Kolkata.Most of the schools office and colleges were closed.It is really lovely season.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.