The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now our paddy fields have started filling water!!!
How beautiful it looks, while it's raining!!!

Meera sandhu
i am still waiting for rain.its now crossed mid of june.till now rain come every year but this year its not.. :( :(

a.s.
In my town,i too rain has not fallen.Our most of the town is village where lots of farmers are there.So,here rainfall is important to arrive.

Want to make each day Accountable

After a long gap. Its started raining from yesterday.. Its really amazing climate here @ Tirupur. :cheer: :woohoo:

Vinu
it seems that it will rain here at this time.there are heavy clouds.i wish my wish come true and it rain here too.. :) :)

a.s.
Yesterday it rained in Delhi in the morning but the temperature it looks has increased instead of going down. :(
it was like it will rain but it didnt and now its so much humidity in atmosphere..

a.s.
I like rainy season subject to the condition that i should be inside the home safer.......hi hi hi :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
I love to get wet in rain, its wonderful experience and feeling. I really love it. after geting wet i love eat hot tea

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Whenever the first rain of the season falls,i just open the door and rush to the top floor of my building and feel the rain.I too love it.Its a different feeling having wet in rain.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.