Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I have done it this month 1 or 2 days, when I was approaching my Emperor title. Yet I feel overwork will make you more tired!!!
It's better you concentrate on quality posts rather than just gaining points and try to make our forum visible in search engines!!!

Even spending more time and doing overwork here may lead to boredom. See what happened with Asha she came here for a month and now not even seen on the forums.So consistency and quality are the key here. :)

Yes,you get bore sometimes too. But when you work for short-short time intervals then you get going.

but one needs to work continuously if wants to earn 1000 points in a day. :blink:

Asha earned 5000 points in 2 days or so. So, it's possible. But we can't meet quality with quantity. Purpose of forum itself is quality, not quantity

Meera sandhu
I think I have done it this month 1 or 2 days, when I was approaching my Emperor title. Yet I feel overwork will make you more tired!!!
It's better you concentrate on quality posts rather than just gaining points and try to make our forum visible in search engines!!!

Even spending more time and doing overwork here may lead to boredom. See what happened with Asha she came here for a month and now not even seen on the forums.So consistency and quality are the key here. :)

Yes,you get bore sometimes too. But when you work for short-short time intervals then you get going.

but one needs to work continuously if wants to earn 1000 points in a day. :blink:

Asha earned 5000 points in 2 days or so. So, it's possible. But we can't meet quality with quantity. Purpose of forum itself is quality, not quantity

Working continuously does not mean we keep quality aside :) . BTW she earned 5000 points in a week. :laugh:

Working continuously does not mean we keep quality aside :) . BTW she earned 5000 points in a week. :laugh:

She didn't work for 3-4 days :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even if i got 5000 bonus points, i had to work hard to maintain first position last week. I almost gave up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Even if i got 5000 bonus points, i had to work hard to maintain first position last week. I almost gave up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Revenue sharing thread started on 15th i think and till then she was active here and it was Friday that day.After not seeing her brother's name she gave up. :blink:

Yes you did a lot to get up to the first position.I really appreciate your efforts. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Revenue sharing thread started on 15th i think and till then she was active here and it was Friday that day.After not seeing her brother's name she gave up. :blink:

Yes you did a lot to get up to the first position.I really appreciate your efforts. :)

Sandhya is smart enough and she is on the Commanding Position.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I suppose it can be done with a lot of dedication , but one may not be able to do it consistently...Once in a while when you have a lot of time on hand and feel like posting away to glory, may be 1000 points a day is achievable !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Week before the last, even if I worked hard, I couldn't win at last moment Only because my credit points were not credited. So, last week I was not ready to give that position in the leaderboard as you know, only forums is my earning here.

Meera sandhu

yes sometimes it creates boredom when we continue work here as we become tired.

a.s.
I can do it easily provided I have not to be there on other sites writing and responding, also doing many more things offline as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can do it easily provided I have not to be there on other sites writing and responding, also doing many more things offline as well.

You have a great Confidence. I Salute to your Confidence Sir.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.