Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know exactly what has given birth to this queer idea! I neither believe in working up this frenetic pace nor the purposes behind such a mad exercise!

To be very frank this is kind of waste of time and that too for no real purpose, but that's how the cookie crumbles here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One has to understand the very matrix of the earnings that is made available to members. The revenue sharing amount is the common pool and a member who solely depends on activities beside article-writing, has to go hyperactive on posting and others which means denial to others or terrible spamming activities. If it becomes a reality one day that a particular member succeeds in running up 30,000 points a month through posts alone which is bound to be emulated by others.It is too dreadful to contemplate! An individual revenue share might be as low Rs 10!! The only pragmatic way to improve one's monthly payout is through writing a good number of quality articles and there is simply no other way!!
One has to understand the very matrix of the earnings that is made available to members. The revenue sharing amount is the common pool and a member who solely depends on activities beside article-writing, has to go hyperactive on posting and others which means denial to others or terrible spamming activities. If it becomes a reality one day that a particular member succeeds in running up 30,000 points a month through posts alone which is bound to be emulated by others.It is too dreadful to contemplate! An individual revenue might be as low Rs 10!! The only pragmatic way to improve one's monthly payout is through writing a good number of quality articles and there is simply no other way!!

This may be true as some members proved it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One has to understand the very matrix of the earnings that is made available to members. The revenue sharing amount is the common pool and a member who solely depends on activities beside article-writing, has to go hyperactive on posting and others which means denial to others or terrible spamming activities. If it becomes a reality one day that a particular member succeeds in running up 30,000 points a month through posts alone which is bound to be emulated by others.It is too dreadful to contemplate! An individual revenue might be as low Rs 10!!

I agree but to remain in the race one does it and then different levels allure members all the more like you have certain bonus and badges and wot-not that keep one on the heels and follow the next one as soon as one achieved. can you help it/ Even me is mot an exception, whenever I get time from my other sites or writing I come here and do the same. No excuses offered please....I am in the retrace.

If you talk of this honor and badges,I would like to honestly say that all these came my way not through systematic setting of targets, These just happened over a period of almost three years.The moment I realized what I explained in my earlier post, I tried to concentrate on writing article whenever I have had leisure. But the lure of forum sure does not lie in the fact that each of it carries 5 points!
If you talk of this honor and badges,I would like to honestly say that all these came my way not through systematic setting of targets, These just happened over a period of almost three years.The moment I realized what I explained in my earlier post, I tried to concentrate on writing article whenever I have had leisure. But the lure of forum sure does not lie in the fact that each of it carries 5 points!

No this is not you who am I talking about, this is the general trend. Why! even me who is generally busy on my writing assignments cannot escape the way we converse here. that is kind of taking some steam off the system.

Just target daily to post one big article, then reply atleast 50 thread of forum send some friend invites and vote poll i hope you can do it within 5 hours.

Actually how many people would like to spare 5 hours here :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry:
Only people like me :P

it cant be done within 5 hours unless and untill if you click on articles you can do it within few hours.but for writing article only it takes 2 to 3 hours and then submitting it takes about 1 hour or more depends on number of pictures and from 50posts one can earn only 250 points and also article points are not credited on the same day.so its not that much easy.even for posting you to have to go through the entire thread and have to think before replying.5 hours no way.

You are absolutely correct.
Also, if many members are actively participating in forum, we can also increase our points quickly with our fast responses. Otherwise can't.
Again...achievements our own, help from others :P :P :P

if i would have to earn just 1000 points i would have done it in 1 hour and less than that by clicking on articles but its not that easy to reply to each and every post.

Sanjeev is saying clicking articles is also not an easy task :blink: :blink: :silly:

if sanjeev ji will guarantee me that no one will ban me for clicking on 1000 articles in a day then i can show him within an hour that i can earn 1000points in just 1hour.

i think i should try but i am in fear of getting banned.

Already two such overworking people are banned last month. If you want to become the third one, sure you can also try.....

no way i dont want to be banned else all what i have done and im doing will be wasted.

a.s.
I totally agree with Chinmoy ji.The ones who are super active here on the forum section can earn as many points through posts which may lead to greater number of shares and ultimately reduction of value of per share. :evil:

Therefore there muct be a check like other sites for quality posts which i insisted on earlier too but they say that for it they will have to employ someone for full time which is not feasible. :blink:

Sometimes when i see some posts i really get surprised that they too get 5 points as well as the person who writes a quality content too get 5 points for it.Then where is the difference. :blink:

I know we all know what is quality here and know how to write quality content but we become like others why should we need it when we get 5 points for just a vague one liner. :evil:
[quote]no way i dont want to be banned else all what i have done and im doing will be wasted.[/quote]
There must be some clear guideline about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I totally agree with Chinmoy ji.The ones who are super active here on the forum section can earn as many points through posts which may lead to greater number of shares and ultimately reduction of value of per share. :evil:

Therefore there muct be a check like other sites for quality posts which i insisted on earlier too but they say that for it they will have to employ someone for full time which is not feasible. :blink:

Sometimes when i see some posts i really get surprised that they too get 5 points as well as the person who writes a quality content too get 5 points for it.Then where is the difference. :blink:

I know we all know what is quality here and know how to write quality content but we become like others why should we need it when we get 5 points for just a vague one liner. :evil:

I like your idea and appreciate it, but as they say do in Rome as Romans do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.