Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure you are trying to reach 2k posts this week only, I also am sure that you can do it.

i havent planned any such target because these days i cant say that when i will come and when not.

a.s.
I am sure you are trying to reach 2k posts this week only, I also am sure that you can do it.

i havent planned any such target because these days i cant say that when i will come and when not.

Well, take your time and don't lose perspective, that is of the quality!!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, take your time and don't lose perspective, that is of the quality!!! :) :)

till now i havent.you can check out.even got appreciation for best responses and in future too i wont.

a.s.
target 1000 points
this means 200 forum replies
if 1 reply takes 2 min it would be 400 min /day
thats equals to 6.666 hours per day
i doubt can some one achieve it...?

:P :P :P :P yes john, definitely!!
The thing is whether you give importance to that or not..
and also we have to determine that we have to achieve
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: but nowadays everyone are in a path of quick earning,
till they get satisfied result, they will not determine.. :) :) :) :)
This is not impossible if one has time to do it. I have done close to that a few times.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think I have done it this month 1 or 2 days, when I was approaching my Emperor title. Yet I feel overwork will make you more tired!!!
It's better you concentrate on quality posts rather than just gaining points and try to make our forum visible in search engines!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes,it takes a lot time and we get tired as well.You need lot of time to work for 1000 points.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think I have done it this month 1 or 2 days, when I was approaching my Emperor title. Yet I feel overwork will make you more tired!!!
It's better you concentrate on quality posts rather than just gaining points and try to make our forum visible in search engines!!!

Even spending more time and doing overwork here may lead to boredom. See what happened with Asha she came here for a month and now not even seen on the forums.So consistency and quality are the key here. :)

Even spending more time and doing overwork here may lead to boredom. See what happened with Asha she came here for a month and now not even seen on the forums.So consistency and quality are the key here. :)

Yes,you get bore sometimes too. But when you work for short-short time intervals then you get going.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,you get bore sometimes too. But when you work for short-short time intervals then you get going.

but one needs to work continuously if wants to earn 1000 points in a day. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.