Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I have done it this month 1 or 2 days, when I was approaching my Emperor title. Yet I feel overwork will make you more tired!!!
It's better you concentrate on quality posts rather than just gaining points and try to make our forum visible in search engines!!!

Even spending more time and doing overwork here may lead to boredom. See what happened with Asha she came here for a month and now not even seen on the forums.So consistency and quality are the key here. :)

Yes,you get bore sometimes too. But when you work for short-short time intervals then you get going.

but one needs to work continuously if wants to earn 1000 points in a day. :blink:

Asha earned 5000 points in 2 days or so. So, it's possible. But we can't meet quality with quantity. Purpose of forum itself is quality, not quantity

Working continuously does not mean we keep quality aside :) . BTW she earned 5000 points in a week. :laugh:

She didn't work for 3-4 days :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even if i got 5000 bonus points, i had to work hard to maintain first position last week. I almost gave up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Revenue sharing thread started on 15th i think and till then she was active here and it was Friday that day.After not seeing her brother's name she gave up. :blink:

Yes you did a lot to get up to the first position.I really appreciate your efforts. :)

Week before the last, even if I worked hard, I couldn't win at last moment Only because my credit points were not credited. So, last week I was not ready to give that position in the leaderboard as you know, only forums is my earning here.

I know you could not have lost it have you got your bonus points on time. :)
I think I have done it this month 1 or 2 days, when I was approaching my Emperor title. Yet I feel overwork will make you more tired!!!
It's better you concentrate on quality posts rather than just gaining points and try to make our forum visible in search engines!!!

Even spending more time and doing overwork here may lead to boredom. See what happened with Asha she came here for a month and now not even seen on the forums.So consistency and quality are the key here. :)

Yes,you get bore sometimes too. But when you work for short-short time intervals then you get going.

but one needs to work continuously if wants to earn 1000 points in a day. :blink:

Asha earned 5000 points in 2 days or so. So, it's possible. But we can't meet quality with quantity. Purpose of forum itself is quality, not quantity

Working continuously does not mean we keep quality aside :) . BTW she earned 5000 points in a week. :laugh:

Even if i got 5000 bonus points, i had to work hard to maintain first position last week. I almost gave up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Revenue sharing thread started on 15th i think and till then she was active here and it was Friday that day.After not seeing her brother's name she gave up. :blink:

Yes you did a lot to get up to the first position.I really appreciate your efforts. :)

Week before the last, even if I worked hard, I couldn't win at last moment Only because my credit points were not credited. So, last week I was not ready to give that position in the leaderboard as you know, only forums is my earning here.

In that case I would have lost it, I won because I got the bonus same week. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a easy job now a days to do 1000 points in a day. We need patience and hardwork.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In that case I would have lost it, I won because I got the bonus same week. :)

You both have almost same number of points and the one who got the bonus points won there. :)
It is very simple, morning 7 if you start you can complete 500 points by afternoon and from after noon till night 11 or 12 we can gain 500 points. very simple. but we have give quality posts too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To me it is very tough to gathered 1000 points in a day.I can not stand continuously one hour.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram you are answering questions by standing what happened to you why cannot sit.

It is very simple, morning 7 if you start you can complete 500 points by afternoon and from after noon till night 11 or 12 we can gain 500 points. very simple. but we have give quality posts too

Haha, I get up at 9am so this is not possible for me, I am happy with my 200-300 points a day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunny you are staying here till 1 Oclock so it is not possible for you.

Ram you are answering questions by standing what happened to you why cannot sit.
sorry it will be sit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.