Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually I manage several other sites in between therefore this is not possible for me to as many posts every day, but i with my fat typing speed keep on hoping from sites to sites and posting and writing my articles too.

yes i too have to work on other sites and infact i have one blog also where i havent posted anything from past two months as i decided to work on it after my exams.but for today for this site my target is to submit one article and to complete 200posts.

All the best once again for your mission, Let me know once your article is live.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just target daily to post one big article, then reply atleast 50 thread of forum send some friend invites and vote poll i hope you can do it within 5 hours.

Yes Santosh sir you are right it takes about 5-6 hour to complete a 1000 points.......
Just target daily to post one big article, then reply atleast 50 thread of forum send some friend invites and vote poll i hope you can do it within 5 hours.

Actually how many people would like to spare 5 hours here :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry:
Only people like me :P

Meera sandhu

Actually how many people would like to spare 5 hours here :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry:

it cant be done within 5 hours unless and untill if you click on articles you can do it within few hours.but for writing article only it takes 2 to 3 hours and then submitting it takes about 1 hour or more depends on number of pictures and from 50posts one can earn only 250 points and also article points are not credited on the same day.so its not that much easy.even for posting you to have to go through the entire thread and have to think before replying.5 hours no way.

a.s.

it cant be done within 5 hours unless and untill if you click on articles you can do it within few hours.but for writing article only it takes 2 to 3 hours and then submitting it takes about 1 hour or more depends on number of pictures and from 50posts one can earn only 250 points and also article points are not credited on the same day.so its not that much easy.even for posting you to have to go through the entire thread and have to think before replying.5 hours no way.

You are absolutely correct.
Also, if many members are actively participating in forum, we can also increase our points quickly with our fast responses. Otherwise can't.
Again...achievements our own, help from others :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Also, if many members are actively participating in forum, we can also increase our points quickly with our fast responses. Otherwise can't.

if i would have to earn just 1000 points i would have done it in 1 hour and less than that by clicking on articles but its not that easy to reply to each and every post.

a.s.

if i would have to earn just 1000 points i would have done it in 1 hour and less than that by clicking on articles but its not that easy to reply to each and every post.

Sanjeev is saying clicking articles is also not an easy task :blink: :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev is saying clicking articles is also not an easy task :blink: :blink: :silly:

if sanjeev ji will guarantee me that no one will ban me for clicking on 1000 articles in a day then i can show him within an hour that i can earn 1000points in just 1hour.

i think i should try but i am in fear of getting banned.

a.s.

if sanjeev ji will guarantee me that no one will ban me for clicking on 1000 articles in a day then i can show him within an hour that i can earn 1000points in just 1hour.

i think i should try but i am in fear of getting banned.

Already two such overworking people are banned last month. If you want to become the third one, sure you can also try.....

Meera sandhu
I don't know exactly what has given birth to this queer idea! I neither believe in working up this frenetic pace nor the purposes behind such a mad exercise!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.