The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never need any excuse. If I want short leave or full leave I tell truth and he granted.Actually he is a nice hearted person.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I never need any excuse. If I want short leave or full leave I tell truth and he granted.Actually he is a nice hearted person.

Because he got a nice hearted sub-ordinate :P

Meera sandhu

What can I do,You will not accept even a thanks also,but thank you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

What can I do,You will not accept even a thanks also,but thank you.

But I am ready to accept your Boddunan cheques :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am also ready to accept whatever one is willing to offer. I like to take gifts, treats or whatever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why can't you tell an excuse.....cow at my house was suffering from great delivery pain. So, I was not able to leave her :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
Sure, your boss will give you 1 day leave to take care of her kid..... :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7487]}
Look, she is nodding her head in gratitude!!!!!

She can't do it because she know her boss can ask that you are not a doctor so its not necessary for you to stay at home for your cow. :woohoo:

Yet the head of the house should stay at home for such important situations :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can bribe your boss with the promise of giving him a litre of milk everyday, after 4-5 days :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

But my boss don't like milk he will fire me if he hears me offering milk to him as bribe, :laugh:
what? only those two will be the answer? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
1.When i am late i used to say that i met my friends on the way and we had a talk.

2.Their was traffic on the road.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Best excuse is that meet the desire condition......If late in morning.Just say that Lots of traffic there on road......Such matching Excuse is always success...........
Best excuse is that meet the desire condition......If late in morning.Just say that Lots of traffic there on road......Such matching Excuse is always success...........

I have solid reason these days- Our roads have been blocked due to Kanwar Yatra, so I am unable to come out.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.