The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of us telling the reason of bus is late train is late.

But what we did is woke up late. We should not accept our mistake any time and we should not let others know it. That is the main thing.

You are absolutely right, the simple thing is to accept that we did a mistake, no need of making an excuse.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But what we did is woke up late. We should not accept our mistake any time and we should not let others know it. That is the main thing.

You are absolutely right, the simple thing is to accept that we did a mistake, no need of making an excuse.

I always go to my office only at 10AM as my office timing will be 9.30-6.30. I clearly explained to my manager that i will come only at 10 as i cant able to wake up early.. :woohoo: :woohoo:
But i will work upto 10 pm daily. so my manager allow me to come late for office.. :P :P

Vinu
Sagayamary Mariajoseph wrote:

Many of us will say there is lot of traffic jam.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

With all the cities getting crowded and traffic being heavy it is easy to find an excuse for being late.At times even when you start well in time, you end up being late especially so when you live in large metros..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

aankh lag gayi thi.. was not well so got up late... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
aankh lag gayi thi.. was not well so got up late... :) :)

Your answer is very straight forward and ofcourse a true. You are a brave man. B)
Sagayamary Mariajoseph wrote:

Many of us will say there is lot of traffic jam.

Traffic jam is genuine problem of all of us to become late or we missed the conveyance.
many of them used to say Iam not feeling well. and someone in our family is not feeling well

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
still I am not like excuse.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends have you seen the film Tare Jameen Par, there a child giving excuse for coming late in school. I liked it very much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.