The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i have .I have been working in the industries since last 12~13 years and have different types of bosses in this period. :laugh:
OK can you tell in which field you are working......................If you have no problem...........hahahahahhhahaha
OK can you tell in which field you are working......................If you have no problem...........hahahahahhhahaha

I am a mechanical engineer and working in automobile parts manufacturing company which is a larget supplier to OEMs :)
Nice meeting you Mr. Sanjeev, the industry is really going to suffer more due to petrol price hike. I think diesel is also on its way to go up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's great nice to know because one of my relative is also a mechanical engineer and work in Hyundai...............
Nice meeting you Mr. Sanjeev, the industry is really going to suffer more due to petrol price hike. I think diesel is also on its way to go up.

Hope so the price do not impact may reflect on the orders. :woohoo:

Those who buy a vehical of 5 lacs don't care for such increase its us who will be effected.I am really poor i don't have enough money to fill petrol in my car.And i think i will have to sell it if this increases one more time this year. :woohoo:
Even your are not i also think the same and buy one bycicle..................

Hope so the price do not impact may reflect on the orders. :woohoo:

Those who buy a vehical of 5 lacs don't care for such increase its us who will be effected.I am really poor i don't have enough money to fill petrol in my car.And i think i will have to sell it if this increases one more time this year. :woohoo:

You mean you bought your car for cheaper rates and you care for petrol prices. Thanks God the real poor me sold my car in February this year, now this is chance to sell my bike. I am going to ride a cycle or on foot. Check my latest articles coming next week, where I have illustrated such pictures.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was not aware about your location if you need to give me a excuse then what you excuse........
Nice thing to be remain on time.this make the man perfect.Other people respect you too if you are punctual of time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.