The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But we are talking about excuses and not punctuality. Tell us some thing like why we did not reach at time. I can tell you 101 ways doing that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Got caught in traffic is an excuse that generally works well since traffic congesion is a problem everywhere these days ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Got caught in traffic is an excuse that generally works well since traffic congesion is a problem everywhere these days ...

It won't work in Delhi with GPRS system working but yes that is one of the best no doubt about it.

Most of the time i use to say that im not well due to food poison. :P :lol:

Vinu
That is logical, No one can challenge it. You know stomachache is another good one in case some one doesn't decide to take appendix out. :(
animated-gifs-cows-017.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Why can't you tell an excuse.....cow at my house was suffering from great delivery pain. So, I was not able to leave her :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
Sure, your boss will give you 1 day leave to take care of her kid..... :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7487]}
Look, she is nodding her head in gratitude!!!!!

Meera sandhu
i never give excuse of my kid's illness .This is very painful to me .I can give excuse of my illness.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Why can't you tell an excuse.....cow at my house was suffering from great delivery pain. So, I was not able to leave her :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

She can't do it because she know her boss can ask that you are not a doctor so its not necessary for you to stay at home for your cow. :woohoo:
i never give excuse of my kid's illness .This is very painful to me .I can give excuse of my illness.

Me too!!!
Good parents will never be able to do that, sure :evil:

Meera sandhu

She can't do it because she know her boss can ask that you are not a doctor so its not necessary for you to stay at home for your cow. :woohoo:

Yet the head of the house should stay at home for such important situations :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can bribe your boss with the promise of giving him a litre of milk everyday, after 4-5 days :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.