Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boddunan gives a lot of things. that is

Improving English
Improving Mind
Improving knowledge
Improving Writing skills
It makes us an article writer
Improves our soft skills and our communication
Improves our friendly nature and helping nature
Gives alot of confidence in us
Make us learn how to be dedicated and work hard and smart.
How to resolve problems
how to come out of issues
and finally how to earn money

Wonderful explanation.Hats off.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Because of Boddunan i was able to handle my presentations very well.
I thanks to boddunan.

Want to make each day Accountable

Boddunan gives a lot of things. that is

Improving English
Improving Mind
Improving knowledge
Improving Writing skills
It makes us an article writer
Improves our soft skills and our communication
Improves our friendly nature and helping nature
Gives alot of confidence in us
Make us learn how to be dedicated and work hard and smart.
How to resolve problems
how to come out of issues
and finally how to earn money

wow.. :woohoo: :woohoo: really fantastic.. :cheer:

Vinu
Due to this boddunan, I could handle my clients, friends, and many aspects of my life.

I made many members as my friends and studied many members mind. and i even improved my psychological skill also that is to read others without talking them. So now i have confidence to talk to any one and to handle any work.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have made lots of good friends on boddunan. Lots of communication i have done and this is indeed good for me.

Want to make each day Accountable

Due to this boddunan, I could handle my clients, friends, and many aspects of my life.

I made many members as my friends and studied many members mind. and i even improved my psychological skill also that is to read others without talking them. So now i have confidence to talk to any one and to handle any work.

Then you became a psychologist.

I was a psychologist. and improved alot after coming to this site.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was a psychologist. and improved alot after coming to this site.

then open a dispensary and we will go for your opinion.(kidding).

sarala wrote:
Thats a good answer given by sunil. Every one come to this site for the purpose of earning some pocket money and then secondary to learn some knowledge and english

Yes I agree with this one as it gives money as well as knowledge.

And this is not true about this site but every site. Now Facebook is loosing its members due to this reason only because they are not sharing revenue with members.

I think they will also start it very soon if they want to remain in the market. :)

I think we should be a little realistic and accept the facts of life. I come to earn here through my participation in various ways. Knowledge I earn is only bonus.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sarala wrote:
Thats a good answer given by sunil. Every one come to this site for the purpose of earning some pocket money and then secondary to learn some knowledge and english

Yes I agree with this one as it gives money as well as knowledge.

And this is not true about this site but every site. Now Facebook is loosing its members due to this reason only because they are not sharing revenue with members.

I think they will also start it very soon if they want to remain in the market. :)

I think we should be a little realistic and accept the facts of life. I come here to earn here through my participation in various ways. Knowledge I earn is only bonus.

Suny but not me truely i am not much here for the earnings.Its been like a way to get fun as you know people don't get other ways these days to have fun. :laugh:but who won't like to have some residual earnings for having fun so i am. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.