Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it possible to write article in facebook? if yes then how?

We can write articles in Facebook but no one is interested to read long text there so we write our articles on different websites and post our links there on FB so any one can go to that site and read. That increases our views and payout.

can we put boddunan article link there?

Sure go to your article in boddunan and see the share buttons- you shall see twitter and facebook buttons there, simply click there if you have an account on any of the sites your link'll be shared. Check it on your account in Facebook.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Ram.. Surely you can share any article links on Facebook... Boddunan is not giving earning as per views, but some sites gives.. so promoting such article links on FB can give you benefits too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

We can write articles in Facebook but no one is interested to read long text there so we write our articles on different websites and post our links there on FB so any one can go to that site and read. That increases our views and payout.

Yes you can but it is beneficial when you are paid to view your content by clicking on the links but you are not paid for view in boddunan you are paid one time here. :blink:

Yes you can but it is beneficial when you are paid to view your content by clicking on the links but you are not paid for view in boddunan you are paid one time here. :blink:

In fact we should do this in this site also because that will bring more revenue to share among the members.

In fact we should do this in this site also because that will bring more revenue to share among the members.

Yes thats true! We may get referrals too by doing this. :laugh:
SJ.. How can we get referral, by referring viewers to the articles here...!!!

Sunil is right, that way revenue if the site will increase, and indirectly it is benefit for us too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ.. How can we get referral, by referring viewers to the articles here...!!!

Sunil is right, that way revenue if the site will increase, and indirectly it is benefit for us too.

By sharing our referral ids on the site. :)

For referrals, I do not have to share but write on different sites with my referral link, this is as simple as that. Or give it to friends who ask for earning sites through emails etc...simple.

For referrals, I do not have to share but write on different sites with my referral link, this is as simple as that. Or give it to friends who ask for earning sites through emails etc...simple.

Writing on our wall the referral Ids is what we call it sharing with others :woohoo: .Isn't it? :laugh: I know sharing is little bit different technically on FB. :laugh:

Writing on our wall the referral Ids is what we call it sharing with others :woohoo: .Isn't it? :laugh: I know sharing is little bit different technically on FB. :laugh:

Differently! how?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.