Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sanjeev..
At least now, you see that 'fighting' gif.
I am extremely happy....actually I laughed a lot while replying it.....but you didn't see it that time and I kept waiting :( :(

Meera sandhu
YEs, sandhya there are some people who play with others emotions for the enjoyment. Such people should be punished servirely

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YEs, sandhya there are some people who play with others emotions for the enjoyment. Such people should be punished servirely

That gif was a warning to Sanjeev :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Asking him not to do any mischief now...if so, his wife will behave the same wat as I have shown in picture :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
They say that everything is fair in love and war...I feel that love is something that cannot be predicted and it happens naturally,a matter of right kind of chemistry and attraction and it can happen to anyone at any stage in life...Doesnt mean the person is weak or strong, it is like any other emotion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They say that everything is fair in love and war...I feel that love is something that cannot be predicted and it happens naturally,a matter of right kind of chemistry and attraction and it can happen to anyone at any stage in life...Doesnt mean the person is weak or strong, it is like any other emotion..

Yes, of course!!!!
Some may take as good while some others may keep it away by saying some logical reasons. Isn't it? We may name those persons as mentally strong!!!!

Meera sandhu
usha manohar, whatever you have is right but if it is true love then only all those things which you have mention will apply

Yet some take decision sacrificing their feelings for family and society. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
yes, absolutely sandhya. Some people love their family in such a way that they sacrifices their feelings and love for the sake of their family. such people are really great people. We should handoff to them. In this selfish world also such people are still existing

yes, absolutely sandhya. Some people love their family in such a way that they sacrifices their feelings and love for the sake of their family. such people are really great people. We should handoff to them. In this selfish world also such people are still existing

Yet,, still now, I don't know if they are right or not :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Yes I know the some persons who sarala expressed. This is really true.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.