The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One side love is meaning less so untold love is meaningless.

Untold love is not one side love, Chetta :)

My novel is about such an untold love, though knowing each other, maintaining friendship so that they can communicate each other without hesitation :cheer:

Meera sandhu
untold love has nothing to do with as its not told to the person you love so how it can be good.yes you can say the feeling before proposing one is very sweet but if untold for forever then it might turn into pain.

If they are not telling each other, there may be some strong reason behind it. Why can't you think like that?
Perhaps, for not losing that friendship for ever :dry: :huh:

Meera sandhu
untold love has nothing to do with as its not told to the person you love so how it can be good.yes you can say the feeling before proposing one is very sweet but if untold for forever then it might turn into pain.

If they are not telling each other, there may be some strong reason behind it. Why can't you think like that?
Perhaps, for not losing that friendship for ever :dry: :huh:

but if they would have told then that friendship may have turned into beautiful relationship.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
woo see your statement gave me an idea of starting a new thread..now answer there.. :) :) :whistle: :whistle:

a.s.
[quote]Untold love is not one side love, Chetta

My novel is about such an untold love, though knowing each other, maintaining friendship so that they can communicate each other without hesitation[/quote]
Untold love means one side love.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

My novel is about such an untold love, though knowing each other, maintaining friendship so that they can communicate each other without hesitation

Untold love means one side love.[/quote]

untold love can be one sided and cannot be one sided.it depends on situation.sometimes both the person love each other but are not able to reveal so its not one sided but its untold love.
and sometimes a person want to tell his/her feelings to other one but in fear or because of other reasons dont tell.this can be said as one-sided love.

a.s.

My novel is about such an untold love, though knowing each other, maintaining friendship so that they can communicate each other without hesitation

untold love can be one sided and cannot be one sided.it depends on situation.sometimes both the person love each other but are not able to reveal so its not one sided but its untold love.
and sometimes a person want to tell his/her feelings to other one but in fear or because of other reasons dont tell.this can be said as one-sided love.[/quote]
Nice definition and you,baby and this type of defination...........

Thank you said by: baby angel

and sometimes a person want to tell his/her feelings to other one but in fear or because of other reasons dont tell.this can be said as one-sided love.[/quote]

Nice explanation, baby :P :P

Meera sandhu

and sometimes a person want to tell his/her feelings to other one but in fear or because of other reasons dont tell.this can be said as one-sided love.

Nice explanation, baby :P :P[/quote]
I think she is not baby ,she is growing up with COMPLAN.Dekho ami barchi mammi.

Nice explanation, baby :P :P

I think she is not baby ,she is growing up with COMPLAN.Dekho ami barchi mammi.[/quote]

Nice Joke.
You are rocking bhayya!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.