The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
love if remain untold can be turn into a badluck as if the peron might have same feeling for you and if you wont tell then may be third person will come and take the opportunity so better to tell.as said-"shadi ka ladoo jo khaye vo pachtaye jo na khaye vo bhi pachtaye so better ki kha ke pachtaya jaye"

and told love can give you a lifetime happiness.... :) :)

Am asking about its feelings. I think heart strings beat more before untold. What do you feel?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7326]}
love if remain untold can be turn into a badluck as if the peron might have same feeling for you and if you wont tell then may be third person will come and take the opportunity so better to tell.as said-"shadi ka ladoo jo khaye vo pachtaye jo na khaye vo bhi pachtaye so better ki kha ke pachtaya jaye"

Am asking about its feelings. I think heart strings beat more before untold. What do you feel?

Happy????? ;)
0002032D_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Happy????? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7328]}

Happy????? ;)

yes when we didnt tell about our feelings then our heart beats more faster as that time we have fear of loosing as if someone else come and tell his/her feeling and also because we stay close but still not able to say.
But the most exciting moment is at the time when one told another about their feeling.

a.s.

Happy????? ;)

yes when we didnt tell about our feelings then our heart beats more faster as that time we have fear of loosing as if someone else come and tell his/her feeling and also because we stay close but still not able to say.
But the most exciting moment is at the time when one told another about their feeling.

So, you don't wait for that boy to tell you? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Happy????? ;)

if i will have the same feeling for that boy i wont wait i will go and tell the very moment when i myself will be confirmed about what it is.. ;) :P

a.s.

if i will have the same feeling for that boy i wont wait i will go and tell the very moment when i myself will be confirmed about what it is.. ;) :P

Of course, you are the odd among the evens :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel

when there is no harm in being different then why not.. :P :P

a.s.
I think a boy proposes firs to a girl because this would neither be good nor decent if he proposed a boy so no choice but to a girl. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

when there is no harm in being different then why not.. :P :P

Sure! Why not ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.