The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How many of you approve my opinion that untold love is more beautiful?

I strongly disapprove of this concept!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7396]}
one sided love has no meaning as such. unless both know about their feelings it won't last long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She would also think the same and would follow me allover again. She had done it once before. :lol:

means she proposed you.am i right?

a.s.
One side love is meaning less so untold love is meaningless.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
untold love has nothing to do with as its not told to the person you love so how it can be good.yes you can say the feeling before proposing one is very sweet but if untold for forever then it might turn into pain.

a.s.
Baby angel, never underestimate, untold love. There is no pain in love. IF a person ditch only pain will be. Untold love is also so sweet. This only the people who fall in love can only know. Without knowing about it we should not comment.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Baby angel, never underestimate, untold love. There is no pain in love. IF a person ditch only pain will be. Untold love is also so sweet. This only the people who fall in love can only know. Without knowing about it we should not comment.

sarala di im commenting only because i have seen several love stories around me and when love is untold and when later on people come to know that the other person was also having same feeling for us than they get disappointed and sad and think why they didnt told it.

a.s.
She would also think the same and would follow me allover again. She had done it once before. :lol:

No this was both way matter, nothing works one way, I was not against it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No this was both way matter, nothing works one way, I was not against it.

im really confused.actually who proposed first you or she?or you both did at the same time? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
How many of you approve my opinion that untold love is more beautiful?

I strongly disapprove of this concept!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7396]}

Why are you changing your comments????
You have already agreed with me in this thread :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.