The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think a boy proposes firs to a girl because this would neither be good nor decent if he proposed a boy so no choice but to a girl. :evil:

but trend has now changed.now girls have become more bold and i dont think there is something wrong in expressing your love if its genuine.its true that shyness is the ornament of a lady but with shyness and decency also one can tell her feelings to other.

a.s.
I think a boy proposes firs to a girl because this would neither be good nor decent if he proposed a boy so no choice but to a girl. :evil:

but trend has now changed.now girls have become more bold and i dont think there is something wrong in expressing your love if its genuine.its true that shyness is the ornament of a lady but with shyness and decency also one can tell her feelings to other.

You are really teh woman of 21st century. No doubt :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel

hehehehe actually im not totally the women of 21st century.im mixture of all.i do follow customs but what if customs are treated in wrong way.we have to be a little bold otherwise the society will not let girls to survive.

a.s.
I am not sure, i have seen girls following boys these days some times I feel i was born a little earlier.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

hehehehe actually im not totally the women of 21st century.im mixture of all.i do follow customs but what if customs are treated in wrong way.we have to be a little bold otherwise the society will not let girls to survive.

That's also true :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I am not sure, i have seen girls following boys these days some times I feel i was born a little earlier.

ok so you want girls to follow you.hehehe
i wonder what mam will do to you after reading this. :P :P

a.s.
She would also think the same and would follow me allover again. She had done it once before. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How many of you approve my opinion that untold love is more beautiful?
36_1_5_2012-06-02-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Untold love is meaning less so it should be disclosed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Untold love is meaning less so it should be disclosed.

Am not asking which one is more meaningful. Am asking which one is most beautiful

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.